• Maruti Dzire 2015

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Untitled.png

Here is a comparison between the New Maruti Suzuki Dzire Face-lift and the out-going Suzuki Dzire. Since, the face-lift is just round-the-corner to launch in market, lets have a discussion on which one fares better in terms of looks and upgrades like Push-button Start and the likes. The engine is the same one i.e 1.2 K Series Petrol and 1.3 DDis.

Untitled 2.png

So let's see whether the new Dzire by Maruti still remains as a Dzireable contender in Sub-4m auto segment.

Regards

Akash

It seems automobile designers are copying some designs from other cars. The front profile of new dZire looks similar to Honda City with chrome mustache. Similar things is there with upcoming Verna, it looks same like Etios sedan.

I am not a big fan of chrome but looking at other features i am voting for new DZire

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Somehow I feel that the 1st Gen Dzire was the best in terms of looks and structure. The CS version that came after it was fine. But true to itself, Maruti, has stuck with the easiest way to provide a face-lift i.e usage of chrome!! The design of forthcoming Dzire does as RK said very aptly, reminds of the C-Segment cars like City Idtec.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom