Maruti Suzuki Ciaz: Technical Issues & Solutions

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz: Technical Issues and Solutions

R u sure it is covered under warranty?
you should at least ask them. i read here that many members got the handles replaced in their creta and the verna but now i recalled that there was some issue with the door sensor(electrical thing) but hyundai did cover them under warranty.

update here what the mass says,

you should at least ask them. i read here that many members got the handles replaced in their creta and the verna but now i recalled that there was some issue with the door sensor(electrical thing) but hyundai did cover them under warranty.

update here what the mass says,
I visited Maruti authorised service centre , they just did lubrication with oil and door handle is now working . Thanks allhyndaicars

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

it's good that it didn't replacement. for future reference never take a car to a local mechanic if the car is under warranty.

PS : take extended warranty as well if you haven't already, will save you the cost of uncertain parts failure. they do give 20-40% discounts as well on the amount to be paid for the warranty.

Hi,
I am new here and need some help on my 1.5 years Ciaz zxi+.
Last week, two wheeler hit my car on back side and bumper got the dent. I wanted to get it fixed.
I went to suraksha car care koramangala and they were saying new bumper costs around 9500 + taxes. If I go for patch work to remove the dent and painting it will cost areound 2500+taxes.
Can you please suggest whether above quote is accurate and which option is good.
I am not able to attach pictures here. I can share pics to email I'd.

Please kindly advice.

Hi,
Last week, two wheeler hit my car on back side and bumper got the dent. I wanted to get it fixed.
I went to suraksha car care koramangala and they were saying new bumper costs around 9500 + taxes. If I go for patch work to remove the dent and painting it will cost areound 2500+taxes.
Can you please suggest whether above quote is accurate and which option is good.

Please kindly advice.
I am not sure from where you are going for the patchwork but in my case, it was almost the same price, where in I paid Rs. 2500 for a single panel with awesome color matching. However within a couple of years the patchwork panel lost color (ofcourse the car is parked in open all year round)

Hi,

Please kindly advice.
If your car is insured, you shud change the bumper in Maruti authorised workshop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I own a Mar'16 Ciaz ZDi SHVS. I am overall happy with the vehicle except for the mileage. Its clocked 14K Kms, but the avg still shows 14. I am from Bangalore and 80% its a city drive and 90% AC. Can you help me know if this is the best mileage I can get or something can be done.

In bangalore traffic ,i think it should get atleast 18kmpl.
Check with the Air filters ,maintain tyre pressures correctly and also it also depends on how you drive ,the clutch usage and also how the throttle input is given .

Thanks Vishnu.
I need to check on Air filters again, as this was checked during the 3rd service.
I regularly check on Air when I go for refuel and been driving cars for last 1.5 decades, I am sure of my usage, but never the less I will check.
The MASS, guys initially told me that after 3rd service the mileage should be better but no change. Can anyone suggest good mechanic who can take a look on this issue.

Maruti Ciaz 2016 Indian Model Headlight Replacement

Hi,
Can someone let me know which model bulb will come with Maruti Ciaz vdi plus 2016 Headlights ( For example... H1,H3,H7 , H11 etc ) .
I'm thinking to change my headlight bulbs to H11 - 4300k HID Kit, Will it be good for long drives If not guide me the best Head light conversion kit or Bulbs which i can replace .

Im unable to close the boot of my Ciaz at the first attempt. It takes 2 or 3 attempts, that too with extra force. Any body else facing the same issue, If so any solution ?
Yes I doo face the same issue. I own Ciaz SHVS RS model. Any solution for this?

Hi Everyone

I bought my maruthi Ciaz Alpha. I drove from showroom and engine wise very smooth.

But when i try park my vehicle i observed a sudden increase in noise from engine and got down immediatly and after 3-4 seconds again same.

Is this the major Problem ?

Top Bottom