Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel MT Driven

Re: Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel Manual Driven.

He He buddy so you mean it is better to turbo charge a auto rickshaw engine (just kidding no offence )
[gun]

[;)]

Never gonna happen with this stupid engine I will never let any of my friends or relatives to get one ( if they ask my suggestion ) .
Hehe, that was not a request to recommend.

@Kichu,You must be knowing that I am not comparing aviation fuel here. I know planes use kerosene as the fuel.But kerosene that I am talking about is the one that we get from the Local PDS shops. I would also like to show you the vehicles that are using Kerosene in India.See the pics attached. I bet this is what Maruti had done with Celerio. North Indian friends will know about this.It is called jugaad. Celereo diesel is a slap on a matured customer's face. Turbocharged ! yeah it is.Educate others, definitely yes.I am doing that.I am just waiting for single cylinder bajaj car now.

Attachments

@ Kichu
Buddy thank you! you took it on a lighter note
@generalmax
Buddy you are awesome you found the first test vehicle of MSIL that's a discover man [clap] [lol]
BTW: I am missing the roll on the floor and laugh smiley .

@Generalmax,
Quoting two of your posts(Highly contradiction)

Quote No.1
Since Kerosene is not given as an automotive fuel in India, maruti had not done that. Else they would have done that too.
From this post, its very evident that you were not talking about the "kerosene" which is available through the PDS. Instead it was about the Kerosene which is gonna given as an "automotive fuel" in India.

Quote No.2
@Kichu,You must be knowing that I am not comparing aviation fuel here. I know planes use kerosene as the fuel.But kerosene that I am talking about is the one that we get from the Local PDS shops.
Here in the second post, you are saying its none other than the kerosene available through the PDS.
No I didn't say you were comparing the aviation fuel. The Jet fuel was just my additional example for the usage of kerosene. Moreover I have also mentioned the usage of "automotive kerosene" in the F1 race cars too.(You must have missed it, isn't it?:p)

I would also like to show you the vehicles that are using Kerosene in India. See the pics attached. I bet this is what Maruti had done with Celerio. North Indian friends will know about this.It is called jugaad. Celereo diesel is a slap on a matured customer's face. Turbocharged ! yeah it is.Educate others, definitely yes.I am doing that.I am just waiting for single cylinder bajaj car now.
Yes, everybody will believe you that maruti had done exactly the same with the car Celerio. Brother, I refrain myself from this.:stupid:

@Maximas,
Brother [cheers]

Regards.,

Re: Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel Manual Driven.

Kiran, that is a nice suggestion![thumbsup]. In-Cabin noise in the diesel version of Celerio is significant and its highly evident specially when one sits in driver's seat. However, with which other diesels do you propose to compare the Celerio diesel's noise level?
Hi Akash,

[:D]
I think comparison can be done with any cars especially with the one which are known to have a bad cabin insulation. And also a comparison between the petrol vs diesel versions of the same model cars like Swift petrol and diesel, Amaze petrol and diesel etc

Regards.,

Thread Starter #36

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I love the detailed review Akash! It's rare to find someone putting in so much effort so as to discover things like poor quality Wiper rubber!

A question, did you mention ZDI has driver side airbag only, while ZDI (O) has Dual front airbags? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I hope to read more from you soon!

Thread Starter #38

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I love the detailed review Akash! It's rare to find someone putting in so much effort so as to discover things
Thanks a lot Viru, I just made a humble attempt buddy. Pleasure is mine[:)].

A question, did you mention ZDI has driver side airbag only, while ZDI (O) has Dual front airbags?
For more clarity, please refer this pics below:

20150614_094931.jpg

I hope to read more from you soon!
Definitely buddy.

Regards

Akash

The car sounds just like a Greaves Garuda Tempo. Its ridiculous. I mean, people laughed at the Nano for its 2-cylinder engine rickshaw like noise, what will they think about this ? Four wheeler Maruti rickshaw ?
To those who buy this over a Chevy Beat diesel, Tata Bolt, Nissan Micra or even a Tata Indica eV2, I can only pity .

The car sounds just like a Greaves Garuda Tempo.
[lol]
Its ridiculous. I mean, people laughed at the Nano for its 2-cylinder engine rickshaw like noise, what will they think about this ? Four wheeler Maruti rickshaw ?
They think of it as a masterpiece!!

To those who buy this over a Chevy Beat diesel, Tata Bolt, Nissan Micra or even a Tata Indica eV2, I can only pity .
I felt the same. If the product was priced lower like Nano, it would make sense but this pricing! That's absolutely ridiculous! We need to teach MSIL a lesson.

BTW Has anyone wonder this! There are no official reviews in any site yet! Any idea why?

[lol]
BTW Has anyone wonder this! There are no official reviews in any site yet! Any idea why?
I know why.If they write,they have to write good things.Once they write something,its like forever in the internet.You cannot write bad ,as it is 'Maruti'. You cannot write good as it is a twin cylinder diesel engine which is not reliable as it is not tested anywhere.This is the dilemma these writers are in.

I know why.If they write,they have to write good things.Once they write something,its like forever in the internet.You cannot write bad ,as it is 'Maruti'. You cannot write good as it is a twin cylinder diesel engine which is not reliable as it is not tested anywhere.This is the dilemma these writers are in.
Perfect explanation! [clap]

But another question, what IF some site/reviewer give out negative feedback? Did someone come up and shut down the review or something like that? I don't think so! If not, then another possible explanation will be, MSIL is not letting them do the detailed review, at least for some time?

Guys is the engjne noise that bother you? It was when ford introduced ikon and people critisized as truck noise. Now that then it powered fhe fiesta, figo and ecosport. So can we say a 10L+ car sound like a truck? Let's see how this engine is accepted by a mass of indian crowd, that you and me decide it is not capable of chart leader. Let us wait and watch.

Last edited:
If I want a least priced diesel car, I will definitely go for the Chevy Beat. None of us expect this outcome of a 6 lakh rupees car. The people who criticized Nano for its sound, will go for this and give excuse that diesel car do make more sound than the petrol one. [frustration]

Top Bottom