Maruti Suzuki S.Presso Launched (Coverage: Pg.3)

This one bags the award for being "The ugliest car by maruti" (if launched) till date.
The rear of car is so ugly, This looks like the product of several minds focused on fuel economy and cost cutting designs.
Agree to ss80.If it comes with that mileage people will queue up to buy this car as it already have maruti tag on that.If you see the current alto,it is also an eye soar.The front looks really bad than the old one. May be Indians will love it as it grows old. We have this in arranged marriage .[lol]

Mm.TAI lovers,how often have MSIL had a flop? Imagine this at at 38km/l..AMT at a reasonable price..they will easily get super sales!-looks may grow on people [:)]
It is obvious that it will sell. That is why MS is messing with design and think people will buy eve if it looks like modified bullock cart! This is the height of insanity. We are living in 21st century where i8 and Tesla rocking the roads. I am not asking something like that from MS stable, but please, give me back the prev gen Alto design back. It is way better than these alien ship like ugly tin can!

Thread Starter #18
That is why MS is messing with design and think people xxxxxxxxxxx
Guys ,
Maruti Suzuki will modify the exteriors to suit to the Indian/market needs. They are testing the power-train since it is a New Turbo Engine for the market.
So do not go overboard with the exteriors until something concrete comes up!

Guys ,
Maruti Suzuki will modify the exteriors to suit to the Indian/market needs. They are testing the power-train since it is a New Turbo Engine for the market.
So do not go overboard with the exteriors until something concrete comes up!
Are you serious? Turbo engine or whatever, design remains the same. Isn't it? And based on what images we have here, we are having such discussion. Let it be like that and we will decide on what you said, once MSIL come up with official announcement!

Thread Starter #20
Next gen alto will come in 2017. The length of the new Alto will remain same at 3395mm, however the design will be tweaked by the Indian team to suit the taste of the Indian car buyers
Suzuki-Alto-2.png
Suzuki-Alto-7.jpg
Suzuki-Alto-4.png
Next-gen Alto to be lighter and safer and will meet the upcoming safety norms will also be lighter, safer, powerful and a lot more environment-friendly as well.

The new Alto will be based on Japan’s Alto Kei, which is the eighth-generation of this hatchback. The Kei platform will be used to made the Indian version of the Alto.

The new Alto will be a lot lighter than the current-generation by at least 60 kilograms, which is about 10 percent reduction. “The new Alto will pass all the crash tests and will be safer too. The Alto has more than 45 percent of high tensile steel that makes it stronger and lighter,”
The Alto will be powered by a 658cc engine (codenamed as R06A) could come in two states of tune, one will be with turbo and other without. On the new Alto, the 658cc will produce about 53bhp and the turbo version will produce about 62bhp. There will also a VVT (variable valve timing) version of this engine.

The Alto will have ARAI fuel efficiency in excess of 32km/l. There will be an AMT (automated manual transmission) as well.

Next-gen Alto to be lighter and safer- EXCLUSIVE – MotorOctane

The Side View I similar to the A Star and the Interiors are reminiscent of erstwhile Zen Estilo. Better Maruti R&D team redesign front & rear end of this car. I know that this is a Japanese specific car but its design isn't something to cheer about. Has to be the worst looking Alto ever.

Is MSIL producing some cartoon movie? I appreciate their effort to increase the mileage. But with this design [frustration]. Interiors also not that great. How was this design approved in the first place. Are they trying to kill their brand with toy like car. Toys now a days look better.[gun]

Is MSIL producing some cartoon movie? I appreciate their effort to increase the mileage. But with this design [frustration]. Interiors also not that great. How was this design approved in the first place. Are they trying to kill their brand with toy like car. Toys now a days look better.[gun]
Maybe MSIL was smoking weed and having a blast with a party, and in between this, someone took some leftover tins and show it to designer. Bam! Design is approved and started! [:D]

Thread Starter #27
You know why Maruti has not camouflaged the testing models? Because they don't want people to have a cardiac arrest ones its revealed suddenly and they know even toy car manufactures wont copy their design [lol].
Read the full article before concluding!

Though the vehicle might not go on sale in India, as the company sells the Alto 800 and K10 here, there are high possibilities of the company testing some new parts and components on this.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

I spotted this car at South Ex today. Near the metro construction site. There was lot of traffic so could not click. It was driven between 2 other different cars of White color. The driver wore a Red T-shirt. In flesh, the car is an average looker.

Regards

Akash

Friends,

I spotted this car at South Ex today. Near the metro construction site. There was lot of traffic so could not click. It was driven between 2 other different cars of White color. The driver wore a Red T-shirt. In flesh, the car is an average looker.

Regards

Akash
I am shocked to hear you say this! Is it seriously an average looker? I think love is making your eye go blurry!!!

Top Bottom