Maruti Suzuki Baleno Premium Hatchback Now Launched

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
I am no expert but Baleno accident pics are not confidence inspiring.
I pray that maruti has strengthened the car in this new version.
I refuse to accept this rubbish argument that "CAR IS SUPPOSED TO CRUMPLE LIKE THIS AND ITS NORMAL BECAUSE YOU SEE THE CRUMPLE ZONES ARE WORKING".
I will feel very angry and upset and cheated if I am forced to pay 9 lakhs of my hard earned money for this!

IMG-20190131-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20190131-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20190131-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20190131-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20190131-WA0004.jpg

Last edited:
Maruti is giving full page adverts.in newspapers.
Gosh that ad is a blatant lie. Compliance as in "Chalta hai" and cost cutting.

There morons at MS will never learn, most of the deaths in these tin-can coffins aren't reported either(read tier 2,3,etc cities). It's actually the people who asked for mileage and nothing else, they got mileage and load of unsafe parts around the car.

- MS cheif says people should car-pool and use ride-sharing? While his business is largely dependent on sale of cabs !
- Indian buyers cannot "afford" cars if safety is added additionally.
- No ads over safety or NCAP star cars.

EOD better leave people as their choices are.

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2019 Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta Variant Offers Lot of Premium Features

Maruti-Suzuki-Baleno-facelift-launched-in-India-7-696x358.jpg

Standard Features of Maruti Suzuki Baleno Delta

Audio system with MP3/FM/Touch Buttons, Bluetooth, USB and Aux
Steering mounted audio controls
Remote central locking
All four-door power windows with auto-up for the driver side window
Tilt steering wheel Front and rear adjustable headrest
Auto climate AC control
60:40 split rear seat
Front and rear accessory socket.
Dual airbags
ABS with EBD
Dual horn
Manual headlamp levelling
Driver and co-driver seat belt reminder
Reverse parking sensors
Rear wiper and washer
Rear defogger
ISOFIX child seat tether anchorage
High-speed warning with alerts
Pinch guard power window (Driver only)
Turn indicators on ORVM
Projector headlamp with a light guide
LED rear combination lamp

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Baleno ABS software to be inspected – Free service campaign recall

Maruti Suzuki has announced that it has started a free service campaign to inspect and update ABS actuator software on 3,757 units of Baleno premium hatchback. The campaign involves cars which were manufactured between December 6, 2019 to February 4, 2019.

Maruti insists that this exercise is not a recall, since the defect has no safety implication to the users. The company also said that the service campaigns such as this are undertaken by OEMs across the world to rectify issues that could cause inconvenience to customers.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
2019 Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS reaches showrooms, walkaround video

Maruti Suzuki launched the facelifted 2019 Baleno earlier this year. While the regular version of the Baleno started arriving long back to the showrooms, the performance version, which is known as the RS variant is arriving at the showrooms just now. Just like the regular 2019 Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the RS variant only gets visual changes and it remains identical to the pre-facelift vehicle mechanically.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Baleno Automatic walkaround review: Top-end model in full detail [Video]

Maruti Suzuki launched the Balneo facelift without much fanfare in January this year. With this mid-life facelift, Maruti gave the Baleno several updates along with fresh styling and aesthetic tweaks. To let you know, the Baleno is the best selling vehicle in the premium hatchback segment, where it battles for the crown with the likes of the Hyundai Elite i20 and the Honda Jazz. The top end variant of the Baleno, the Alpha 1.2 automatic petrol, is priced at Rs. 8.77 lakhs. Being the top end model, it comes with all the bells and whistles expected from a premium hatchback and then some. The video below by Namaste Car gives a detailed walkaround review of the car. Check it out before we further move on upon the details and features of the car.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Baleno Smart Hybrid caught on test, launch soon?

Mauti Suzuki has been offering a low-cost hybrid solution on the Ciaz, Ertiga and the S-Cross for a while and now seems all set to extend the same technology to the Baleno premium hatchback as well. I happened to spot a test car today in Delhi and the boot clearly had the ‘Smart Hybrid’ badging slapped on. Hit the play button to see the car in action.

This Baleno Smart Hybrid wasn’t camouflaged which means it is production ready and should be hitting showrooms soon. This particular model wore the Magma Grey shade and seems to be the top spec model with all the bells and whistles. This is the updated 2019 model that was launched a while back and visible changes are the new alloy wheels and different bumpers. Apart from the rear Smart Hybrid badge, there is no visual change on this one.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Baleno Mild Hybrid launched in India: First Maruti car to comply with BS6 norms

Baleno_3.jpg

Maruti Suzuki has just launched the mild hybrid variant of the best selling Baleno premium hatchback. The Baleno Hybrid is Maruti Suzuki’s first Bharat Stage 6 (BS6) emission norms compliant car. It is available only in two variants presently: Delta and Zeta.

Baleno-Smart-Hybrid_-BSVI.jpg

Read:

Hi Forum members,

Attached are the photos of 91K run clutch assy of my baleno delta petrol. Replaced last week with new assy. Just wondering if this could have been run for more before replacement?
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-24 at 12.42.42 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-24 at 12.42.42 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-24 at 12.42.43 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-24 at 12.42.43 PM.jpeg
?

Top Bottom