Maruti Suzuki Baleno Premium Hatchback Now Launched

Re: Suzuki's New Premium Hatchback Baleno Now Launched!

Surya, I would like to know what role AC has to play here. If he runs the car once a week without AC is it not enough?
Hi Abishek, Compressor oil contains anti rust and anti drying additives in it, these additives helps pistons in the compressor not to rust. Some part of the oil mixed with gas and travels through the entire AC system lubricating Expansion valve and Orings and rubber pipes not dry and peel off inside. If you do not use AC often these rust particles and peeled off rubber particles contaminate the system will clog condenser, expansion valve and compressor will seize. So AC should be used once in a week.

Attachments

Thank You Surya puthra and Abhishek Verma....
Now I have one more problem..last time I didn't use the car for 3 week and when I unlocked the car yesterday I was shocked to see the interior of the car on the seat and the dashboard had lot of dirty things then I realized this was done by a RAT which was hidden in the engine bay which had some how come inside the car.
Now the problems.
1.Left side front door and right side back door is not getting locked automatically.
2.Left side ovrm is not moving.
3.Fog lamps are not getting on.
4. Bad smell inside the car even though I got it fully serviced in the local service center.
5.How to get rid of Rats entering the car.
Need suggestion on 4th and 5th points.

kkn13

Suspended

Thank You Surya puthra and Abhishek Verma....
Now I have one more problem..last time I didn't use the car for 3 week and when I unlocked the car yesterday I was shocked to see the interior of the car on the seat and the dashboard had lot of dirty things then I realized this was done by a RAT which was hidden in the engine bay which had some how come inside the car.
Now the problems.
1.Left side front door and right side back door is not getting locked automatically.
2.Left side ovrm is not moving.
3.Fog lamps are not getting on.
4. Bad smell inside the car even though I got it fully serviced in the local service center.
5.How to get rid of Rats entering the car.
Need suggestion on 4th and 5th points.
There are chilly based tapes and products which apparently makes rats turn away after a single tast

Question about the Baleno Alpha CVT Petrol

Forum Masters, I am not getting a clear answer to this question from any source. Some websites mention that the Alpha variant comes with Bi-xenon headlamps while some other specify them to be Halogens. the manual itself is very vague and doesn't say which variant has which. the dealer RM is adamant that it comes with halogens only. So, what is the real deal? Is the Alpha with halogens projectors or bi-xenon projectors?
Also, if I want to upgrade them halogens (if that is what is coming as standard) then what brand/make of HID is suggested?
I am based out of Bangalore and am expecting the car to be delivered by Sep 20th.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Question about the Baleno Alpha CVT Petrol

Baleno has Bi-Xenon Projector headlights on Alpha variant. Won't need any upgrade AFAIK.
Baleno Alpha CVT is a fully loaded spacious Hatchback.
How was your waiting period?
Well, advanced congratulations for the New car and looking forward to your new car review soon

Re: Question about the Baleno Alpha CVT Petrol

Baleno has Bi-Xenon Projector headlights on Alpha variant. Won't need any upgrade AFAIK.
Baleno Alpha CVT is a fully loaded spacious Hatchback.
How was your waiting period?
Well, advanced congratulations for the New car and looking forward to your new car review soon
Thanks for the wishes!
I placed the order on Sept 12th, inspected the car on Sat, Sep 15th. The wait now is for the registration.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Baleno Limited Edition: This is IT!

Bang in the middle of this festive season, Maruti Suzuki has launched a new, special edition version of the best selling Baleno hatchback. Called the Baleno Limited Edition, the car gets a bunch of visual changes and feature additions. The Limited Edition car is now available at all NEXA dealerships across the country.

As for changes, the outside of the car get a few subtle changes in the form of front and rear skirting, side skirts and body moulding on the doors. On the inside, the car gets many more features such as black quilted seat covers with carbon fiber finish, 3D floot mats and an illuminated scuff guard. There are a few more accessories on offer with the Limited Edition Baleno, and these include premium cushions, smart key finder, NEXA key ring and premium tissue box.

Maruti is yet to reveal the price of the Limited Edition Baleno. Considering that both the Swift and Ignis hatchbacks have recently received similar ‘limited edition’ versions, it’s likely that the limited edition version of the car will be similar in terms of pricing. So, expect to pay about Rs. 30,000 extra for the new variant. We expect the Baleno Limited Edition to be sold as an accessory kit to be fitted by NEXA dealerships based on customer demand.

As for mechanicals, the car remains unchanged. It’s offered with three engine and three gearbox options. The entry level engine is a 1.2 liter K-Series petrol unit with 82 Bhp-113 Nm. This engine gets a 5 speed manual gearbox as standard, while a CVT automatic gearbox is offered as an option. The diesel engine offered on this car is a 1.3 liter, turbocharged Multijet unit with 74 Bhp-190 Nm. A 5 speed manual gearbox is standard with this engine.

Maruti also offers a more powerful, 1 liter-3 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine on the top-end RS variant of the car. This motor makes 101 Bhp-150 Nm, and is paired to a five speed manual gearbox. The Baleno RS is sold as a high performance variant in the hatchback line-up. Prices of the Baleno start from Rs. 5.48 lakhs, ex-showroom Delhi.

Source:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Baleno Limited Edition delivery starts – Full features, benefits, price revealed

Maruti Suzuki Baleno premium hatchback is India’s third largest selling car following the DZire and Alto 800. It rivals Hyundai Elite i20 in its segment and clocks monthly sales to the tune of 18,000 units per month.

Maruti Suzuki Baleno is offered in four variants – Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha and in petrol and diesel engine options. It receives a host of driver and passenger comfort features among which are segment leading features such as multi function steering wheel, touchscreen infotainment system, sufficient head, shoulder and leg room and above all rear AC vents.

The Baleno is powered by 1.2 liter petrol and 1.3 liter diesel engine with both engines mated to 5 speed manual transmissions as standard and fuel efficiency figures at 21.4 kmpl and 27.39 kmpl respectively. It rivals the Hyundai Elite i20, VW Polo and Honda Jazz.

Already a best-seller, Maruti is aiming at boosting sales of the Baleno further with the launch of new Limited Edition variant. 2018 Maruti Baleno Limited Edition comes with as many as 9 new features, which are listed in the image below.

These include – styling kit, side moulding, seat covers, LED door sill, 3D mat, Nexa keyring, Nexa cushion set, premium tissue box, smart key finder. If you purchase these for your Baleno, it will cost you Rs 38,086. But with the Baleno limited edition you get all these features for Rs 26,990; which is a discount of 29%.

Apart from Baleno, Maruti Suzuki has also announced the launch of Swift Limited Edition, which is priced from Rs 4.99 lakhs. It comes with added features, which gives buyers benefits of up to Rs 50,000.

Source:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Suzuki Baleno Facelift To Launch By June 2019

Maruti Suzuki is set to launch the Baleno facelift in India by June 2019. The 2019 Baleno facelift will involve only minor cosmetic changes and there will be no changes to the powertrain, claims a source close to the development.

Read:

Top Bottom