Maruti Suzuki Baleno Premium Hatchback Now Launched

Re: Suzuki's New Premium Hatchback Baleno Now Launched!

Finally Completed my 10k run on Baleno after 11 months 25 Days.[clap]

View attachment 215526

No major issues found so fat thankfully. (Touch wood)

Mileage is excellent on highways for a petrol engine that too with AC on all the time.

Done with my 3rd service and have opted for MCP which costed 6k. Will post the bill details later as i don't have them handy now.

Sandeep
Hey congrats Sandeep :-) , mine is still at 7986 kms and more 15 days to go ,
i checked with them on the MCP plan and they said it will be the Invoice date which is approx 1 month back due to some reasons so i would not be able to get the package

Hi,

my car is at 13700km odd km now. The insurance expires on the 8th and the ASC collected the cheque. But I wanted to add in engine protection. Is there a way to add this using the nexa card points I have?

Ameyam

guys ,
what is the waiting period of baleno sigma ? [:)]
Approx 3-4 months minimum.

Hi,

my car is at 13700km odd km now. The insurance expires on the 8th and the ASC collected the cheque. But I wanted to add in engine protection. Is there a way to add this using the nexa card points I have?

Ameyam
Just produce you card to the service center and they'll accommodate the points value to the bill. But you should have done it before giving the cheque. Just ask the ASC for better understanding of their way of doing this.

Thread Starter #2,075

Maruti Suzuki's Premium hatch Baleno trumps Hyundai's Elite in the November sales figures,

2.jpg

Source- Auto Punditz

Last edited:

Hello All, this is an amazing story of how we got our baleno within 12 hours .
So it started when I had been to my hometown and then suddenly there was a discussion about a need of a small car.Nothing fancy but something that would do the city chores. All this was casual talks and nothing more serious. And me being
me started my ground work. Dad was like something kind of alto,nano,Kwid league and should be petrol. Ignoring all this I had my own plans. I did shortlist the below cars.
It started with Nano,Alto>Kwid (This was the perimeter suggested by dad) Tiago>Tigor>Grand I10>Ignis>Polo trend line> Figo sports
Now the google search for the dealership contact started and the response received .

Tata motors - (I really liked both Tiago and Tigor and appreciate the effort Tata has put towrards building a new image ) Call went through, expected that a ready delivery car to be available , no response. called again, someone receives
and gives me another no stating that was the service station. called the dealership, Sarr,please leave your details and a sales guy would call back was the response. No body called for the next 2 days and I literally forgot about Tata.
more on this later ...
Volkswagen- Never called
Nexa- Called my RM, the one from whom we had got our Ciaz couple of months back, she had moved to Nexa. She told Ignis Delta was available in blue and red. Told her will get back to her .
Ford- Swift response, I enquired about the Figo sports and was told 2 cars alloted to the dealership are to be shipped and would take 5-6 days for delivery
Hyundai- Called the dealership, the call was transferred to the sales guy.He took my details and called me back with the stock details of grand I10 . Asked him for a test drive and he was at my home within the next 1 hour. Dad liked the
star dust color and we booked the grand i10 Sports paying a sum of 5000INR and were promised delivery anyday anytime after making the full payment.
Dad called up his bank's manager and he told he was on leave for the day and will approve the loan in a couple of hours once he is back. Meanwhile, my younger brother was like no not grand i10 and he had no reason for telling no . I
asked him to suggest any alternative or go .He tells baleno, I was like why didnt I ever thought about it. May be I had thought that the Baleno would take some 3-4 months to get delivered and Dad wanted the car as long as I was there to
take delivery. Next day sharp at 07:30 AM called up the RM and she comes home with a TD diesel baleno around 10:30 AM .
Me- Mam, need a ray blue or red baleno, Delta .please do something and get me a car within 2-3 days
RM- Sir, not possible
Me- blank
RM- Sir, please come take the TD
Me- Ok, went for the TD, for the sake of it with the Nexa driver
after returning
RM-Sir, did you like the car
Me- It was a diesel, whats the use if I like or not, I don't think we will get the car
RM- with twinkle in her eyes, Sir, I have a surprise for you- there is a Ray blue baleno in transit and would reach our yard by 02:00 PM, only catch it is the base model
Dad super happy thinking he saved around a lakh . Me no way, not a base model . After lot of convincing by dad, brother and RM, I give up. RM calls up her manager to get the car blocked for us. Calls made to bank and loan approved within the next 2-3 hours, shared the pics of the DD with the RM and she asked us to come to showroom around 07:30 PM to take the delivery. She calls me again to ask what all accessories would i like. I told i would decide that laterand let her know. Only thing I wanted during delivery were black wheel caps which was not available.Meanwhile I went for other work and the RM calls me up telling to come to showroom as the car is ready. Time :04:00 PM I told her I was away and will be able to come around 07:30PM . It started raining heavily and I managed to reach Nexa around 08:15 PM .
Only my RM, her manager and the security gurad were there to receive me . I apologised for my delay and the delivery was completed within 15 miniutes. A bouquet and ferro rocher were given. No cake cutting and all .Got the car with 2KMS on the ODO.
Someone from Tata call ups the next day to ask about my preference. I asked about the waiting period and was quoted 1 month for both Tiago and Tigor. Asked to get me a TD vehicle and the same was promised in the next couple of hours. Waiting to hearing from them ...
Accessories till now :
Blaupunkt San Marino HU
Rear camera
Garware Sunfilms
3D mats
hertz front speakers
Blaupunkt oval speakers

Attachments

Thread Starter #2,077
Maruti Suzuki Baleno drives past the 200,000 unit sales

Maruti Baleno drives past 200,000 unit sales milestone in India; averages over 16k units each month since March ‘17 .

b1.JPG

Following the official launched on October 26, 2015, the snazzy looking hatchback took less than a year to hit the 100,000 unit sales milestone, and followed it up a scant six months later by driving past the 150,000 mark in 18 months.

b.JPG

The Baleno, which has been averaging sales of a little over 16,000 units for the past three months, has sold a total of 197,660 units till end of May 2017. Given this pace of sales, it can be surmised that the Baleno would have sold an additional 5,500 units early this month, thereby crossing the 200,000 unit landmark.

Source: autoprofessional

Re: July 2017 Indian Car Sales

I booked baleno 3 months ago under CSD(my father has worked in army for 25 years), SM called me on 10th july and informed that my vehicle is ready for delivery but later said that the prices for CSD are not updated yet due to GST effect, new price list would come from maruti ( told that same case is there for other car companies as well), its been a month and the prices are not updated yet, does someone have any idea about the CSD prices update? Is there anything we can do at our end?

kkn13

Suspended

I booked baleno 3 months ago under CSD(my father has worked in army for 25 years), SM called me on 10th july and informed that my vehicle is ready for delivery but later said that the prices for CSD are not updated yet due to GST effect, new price list would come from maruti ( told that same case is there for other car companies as well), its been a month and the prices are not updated yet, does someone have any idea about the CSD prices update? Is there anything we can do at our end?
If you drew invoice and downpayment earlier, theres no reason for you to bear the hike afaik

I have paid booking amount, the rest amount is to be paid at the time of delivery. but the showroom guy is not ready to deliver untill the final price for CSD comes.[frustration]

can we have CVT varient from CSD ?

Hi Everyone...
I need some valuable inputs and suggestion from you all, I own a Baleno petrol and my usage is 2 week once or some time 3 week to 4 week once so with this kind of usage will there be any problem for my car.

Hi Everyone...
I need some valuable inputs and suggestion from you all, I own a Baleno petrol and my usage is 2 week once or some time 3 week to 4 week once so with this kind of usage will there be any problem for my car.
You should run your car once in a week at least 30KM with AC on.

Top Bottom