Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Technical Issues & Solutions

Dear All,
Please give the solution for Baleno Alpha car petrol
Keyless unlocking/locking using the
door request switches is not working but by remote doors are working.
The sensor button for Keyless opening has got damaged.
Visit MASS and get it changed.
It's even covered in Warranty.

Good Morning Suryaputhra Sir,
Earlier its working from Nov2015 till Feb2020, and there is no modification in car.The Year of the car November2015.

GM , Request switch from driver,passanger and Trunk switch ,all not working,let me confirm is there any request switch fuse in fuse box.

Hi fellow Baleno owners.
My Baleno was built in june 2016 and I'm the only owner.
The Baleno got big praised but flopped in Sweden, we bought it in february 2018.
I picked the middle standard which is called Exclusive here in Sweden.
The only problem I had with the car is that I got some rust bubbles on the tailgate.
It was replaced on warranty. =)
I ordered a 10" Android Stereo to install and I need help.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the stereo?
If not, perhaps a wiring diagram of the fuse box below the glove compartment? (Glove compartment on Indian cars, I have my steering wheel on the left side)
Thank you in advance.

Hi fellow Baleno owners.
My Baleno was built in june 2016 and I'm the only owner.
The Baleno got big praised but flopped in Sweden, we bought it in february 2018.
I picked the middle standard which is called Exclusive here in Sweden.
The only problem I had with the car is that I got some rust bubbles on the tailgate.
It was replaced on warranty. =)
I ordered a 10" Android Stereo to install and I need help.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the stereo?
If not, perhaps a wiring diagram of the fuse box below the glove compartment? (Glove compartment on Indian cars, I have my steering wheel on the left side)
Thank you in advance.
1. Congrats on Baleno. Rust on tail pipe is not an issue. Anyway it is changed.
2. 7 Inch Android will fit perfectly, it is installed in top model like in Alpha Variant in India.
3 You need only Male socket for female original Suzuki socket. Nothing else required.

Check below post for information.
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXi 2015 Sangria Red Ownership Review

Image 6 is the socket. If you share your Android stereo images it will be easy to assist.

1. Congrats on Baleno. Rust on tail pipe is not an issue. Anyway it is changed.
2. 7 Inch Android will fit perfectly, it is installed in top model like in Alpha Variant in India.
3 You need only Male socket for female original Suzuki socket. Nothing else required.

Check below post for information.
Maruti Swift Dzire ZXi 2015 Sangria Red Ownership Review

Image 6 is the socket. If you share your Android stereo images it will be easy to assist.
Perhaps bootlid is a better word to use than tailgate.

I don't have an adapter and I don't want to wait for one.
The blue socket on image 6 doesn't match my socket's cable colours.
I have cut the wires off the blue female and connected some of them to the speakers, ground, acc, and constant power.
However I don't know which cables to connect to the stereo cables Key, Key 2, Back and Ant.

On the pictures below you see two of the sockets that were connected to the original stereo and the colour of the cables in the sockets.

The last picture shows the leftover cables that went to the blue socket and the cables with no black tape is those from the grey socket.

Thank you kindly for your help. =)

Attachments

Blue socket is universal for Suzuki cars wire colors may change, finding out steering wheel control wire(Key 1 and Key 2) and setting up in system is very difficult, So I purchased aftermarket WiFi steering wheel controls and installed on the steering wheel. Are all the speakers working? I can post wiring diagram from Baleno service manual but Ii will take some time need search in my books collection.

Blue socket is universal for Suzuki cars wire colors may change, finding out steering wheel control wire(Key 1 and Key 2) and setting up in system is very difficult, So I purchased aftermarket WiFi steering wheel controls and installed on the steering wheel. Are all the speakers working? I can post wiring diagram from Baleno service manual but Ii will take some time need search in my books collection.
All the speakers are working. =)
That would be very helpful, I have searched for days after a Baleno wiring diagram but haven't found anyone.
I have tried to push the wheel buttons and at the same time measuring the cables with a Volt meter but no luck.

Top Bottom