Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Technical Issues & Solutions

I have a Exide battery and have sent it for warranty claim. The issue is much dangerous than yours. The battery is spilling out acid, which resulted in paint corrosion in aprone. I have requested for a replacement, but exide is saying the battery is repaired now. There was a block in a cell which resulted in spilling of fluid due to pressure buildup.

And mine is a 2017 August manufactured Baleno Zeta 1.2 with 6000km in odo.
I feel the suspension is too stiff and I hear metal. Sound while someone sits inside. I have raised the issue and awaiting reply.
Feeling regret for choosing Baleno now.

Hey guys,
Can anyone help me out , my car has suddenly developed whizzing sound when going between 70-80km/h , i believe it comes from the engine compartment or somewhere from the front. It's a constant whizz which goes away and return upon hitting a road joint.

Now sound is very subtle, it can't be heard below 70km/h or with windows open, above 90km/h the pillar noise simply overpowers the otherwise persistent whizz.

I can't figure out what could've caused it since we were travelling on a silky smooth four lane expressway when this started occuring, didn't hit a single sharp pothole throughout the 180km journey.

Car: Baleno Delta Petrol
Odometer: 6950km

Last edited:
Apple Carplay:
The sound has suddenly reduced when the songs are played via BT or USB cord.
The sound is pretty loud on other streams like Radio.
I have tried switching off the mobile and car and restarting it,but to no avail.
I have tried with different USB cord but to no avail.
How can i correct it?

my baleno is not showing range even after there is atleast 12 litre of fuel ,i reseted the avearge why i got it refueled after it showed a low fuel indicator bt it is still not showing the driving range
Hi Friend, above issue got resolved?
If so, plz let me know how. I'm also facing the same issue!!!

Can someone please post the wiring Diagram for Baleno Diesel ? I need the wiring diagram for BCM and ECU module. Any help is much appreciated please.

What exactly the issue, based on the issue we will workout.
I am trying to install a Ritz Diesel Tachometer to my Baleno Sigma 1.3D as the Sigma variant of Baleno does not have a Tacho in the instrument cluster. I need the wiring harness diagram so that I can find the Engine RPM signal wire which I can use to run the Tachometer that I bought from MGP.

I am trying to install a Ritz Diesel Tachometer to my Baleno Sigma 1.3D as the Sigma variant of Baleno does not have a Tacho in the instrument cluster. I need the wiring harness diagram so that I can find the Engine RPM signal wire which I can use to run the Tachometer that I bought from MGP.
Messing up with ECM and BCM harness is not advisable, it just not RPM signal, based on this signal so many sensors and parameters are depended. Slight voltage difference in circuit will lead to so many complication in future. Best option is buy OBD 2 Bluetooth scanner and head up display if you want tacho in your car.

Last edited:
Messing up with ECM and BCM harness is not advisable, it just not RPM signal, based on this signal so many sensors and parameters are depended. Slight voltage difference in circuit will lead to so many complication in future. Best option is buy OBD 2 Bluetooth scanner and head up display if you want tacho in your car.
you are right, I definitely don't want to mess with ecu, but wanted to know if a tacho signal is available in bcm so a wiring diagram from the bcm will help me understand that and also a wiring diagram to the instrument cluster is also another option. OBD2 solution, i have it as a last resort. But if you can help me by sharing the wiring diagrams of BCM and instrument cluster, that would be of great help.

Top Bottom