Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Technical Issues & Solutions

OK Sir, I will update you. If the issue will be solved by changing that pipe with valve its Ok else I will learn to tolerate it. I hope that by Monday the tire and noise issue will be checked.

OK Sir, I will update you. If the issue will be solved by changing that pipe with valve its Ok else I will learn to tolerate it. I hope that by Monday the tire and noise issue will be checked.
You should not learn to tolerate, if it is brake booster vacuum pipe and valve it should definitely rectified.

Surya Sir, I got a call from ASS, they told that the part is not with local dealer and have ordered from Maruti, which may take 4-5 days. So have to wait for that. I searched over net and found it online just for Rs. 81. It is named "HOSE, VACUUM BSTR TO PIPE, Part Number: 51010M68P10". Apart from it the tire it is around Rs. 7000/- online (amazon & tyremarket). Shall I take it from them as the local dealer will be fixed @8500/- Sir what do you suggest how to deal with them ? Its a manufacturing defect or due to my fault ? I have never done off-roading.

Last edited:
OK Sir, Thanks.
Claim warranty for defective Tyre later.
Sir what do you mean by that, will I claim the warranty later on. Means first of all I will but a tire and claim warranty later on. If it will be considered than I will have two new tires at the end, one purchased and other one replaced !

Most of the time they reject warranty, with this kind of Tyre damage driving is unsafe. Is the spare rim size same?. If you can wait try first warranty.

Sir spare rim size is same but tire is thinner 185 or 195. I have a daily drive of approx 40km and after 24th of this month have planned for around 400km. So before that I need a new tire.

Sir spare rim size is same but tire is thinner 185 or 195. I have a daily drive of approx 40km and after 24th of this month have planned for around 400km. So before that I need a new tire.
So the warranty replaced Tyre you can put on spare rim. You can go speed and next time on wards 5 wheel rotation you can do.

OK Sir. That is fine. I do drive a little speedy but not with family. What do you suggest, I have to do the alignment & balancing again ? ASS told during last balancing that it needs 55 & /or 60 (unit) weight, is it an important one or can be ignored? if you remember I have shown you the alignment report too.

Last edited:
Alignment report not clear, there are no caster, amber and toe values. if you buy new Tyre do alignment outside. Balancing only required if car vibrates after 80kmph.

OK Sir, I will do the alignment from the tire shop & not balancing. Hope I will update you by Tuesday. I am desperately waiting for the long drive after the tire change. I once again thank you for your continuous guidance. Although it is through a forum but it is almost an one to one conversation.

Last edited:
Dear Surya Sir, I am back again. Alignment & balancing has been done. Please have a look at the report. Steering was feeling bit loose but they tightened something near the left & right front wheel and it became bit rigid. But the noise is still there. They changed that part but no luck. When they disconnected the pipe with valve there was no noise, but when ever they connected the noise reappeared. As par them "ES PIPE KE AAGE JO BOOSTER HOTA HAI, JAHAN VACCUME BANTA HAI USME KUCH GARBAR LAGTA HAI", again they are guessing something which may not be the actual culprit. But the noise is from that particular part that s I am also sure. Sir can you please suggest something ?

Attachments

Where is the caster readings. You said you hit some thing when roads are laying any hit changes caster. If caster too much out of specification car leans to a side that is the reason I asked you to do alignment but in report no caster values. OK do one thing make sure car not leaning to a side if so leave it. Next time when do alignment ask them they can measure caster also. The adjustments they have done are toe adjustments values are in limits. Steering may feel different for sometime. Are you sure if no pipe so sound?.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom