Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Technical Issues & Solutions

Surya Sir, Today I got from ASS regarding the last servicing and were asking about my satisfaction. I told them the issue. They will come today to test it (same time I will also test it in their presence). I have explained them the issues, shall I tell them something technically (showing that I know many things about the car- which is not true). If clicking noise will be resolved by us than its useless to ask them to further operate the car. If you suggest I will ask them to do the bleeding process again and proper caliper greasing, wheel rotation, alignment once again thats all. Is it OK. Let the alen key be there. Please reply.
Just show the complaints. Ask them to solve at any cost. If they can able to solve issues go to any reputed alignment shop do Tyre rotation fist then alignment. If possible balancing too. Test drive the car if car found OK in all aspects, next 3 years do not do alignment. Only Tyre rotation and balancing if required.

Surya Sir, Today I got from ASS regarding the last servicing and were asking about my satisfaction. I told them the issue. They will come today to test it (same time I will also test it in their presence). I have explained them the issues, shall I tell them something technically (showing that I know many things about the car- which is not true). If clicking noise will be resolved by us than its useless to ask them to further operate the car. If you suggest I will ask them to do the bleeding process again and proper caliper greasing, wheel rotation, alignment once again thats all. Is it OK. Let the alen key be there. Please reply.
What happened did they check the car what is the update.

What happened did they check the car what is the update.
No Sir they didn't come, they told me that there are many cars today and they will take it on Friday. But every thing has been delayed as I need the car on Friday as well as on Saturday. May be they will be in a position to take it on next week.
And as par your suggestion I will show them the problems and dont tell any thing regarding caliper greasing or any thing. If I am not wrong you are telling to get the alignment done from outside. Right?

Surya Sir,
Please have a look at the attached file. Hope this time I could take it properly. If not please let me know. About tickling noise, the noise I am getting from the engine bay is not normal. I had a swift petrol earlier and its engine was very quite. I have taken video of the engine bay along with sound, but there is no option to upload it here. Please suggest me if I could send it to you by any other means.

Attachments

Surya Sir,
Please have a look at the attached file. Hope this time I could take it properly. If not please let me know. About tickling noise, the noise I am getting from the engine bay is not normal. I had a swift petrol earlier and its engine was very quite. I have taken video of the engine bay along with sound, but there is no option to upload it here. Please suggest me if I could send it to you by any other means.
Any tickling noise at the marked area when car is idling. If you can provide clear shot of that area it will be good. How about the brakes.

Attachments

Ok Sir, I have taken many snaps , hope these are better. Barking has improved little bit after the exercise, but yet not 100% confident about it. About the alignment report they said it has been somehow deleted. Sir have you analysed the idling issue, it almost fixed at 16.4 km/l on highways & 14.2 on local driving. I was bit busy and could not give the car to them again. Next week I will positively give it to them but I doubt that they can't resolve it, its beyond their expertise.

Attachments

Sir The skidding issue was also there before the servicing. I remember that I faced the issue once but I ignored it considering that there might be any stone chips under the tire. Once some thing near to that particular wheel has got an impact due to the sudden undulation of road during the renovation of a state highway. I just recalled these and sharing with you as these may be considered during your workout.

Dear Surya Sir, today I had been to the ASS and got the pending work done. There were some issues with the cleaning and greasing of the brake pads. Washed the pads with hot water and applied some grease at the top & bottom end of the pads. The skidding issue has completely gone and steering vibration too. Today I enjoyed the ride. But the clicking noise is there. Earlier they guessed, yes guessed, its from the silencer and dismantled & refitted all the parts but the noise was there. After that again guessed that it may be from brake pedal but of no use. Lastly they checked through a noise detection device but again they suspect that the booster vacuum valve within the pipe is the culprit but they didn't have that part and ordered it from their distributor or so and asked me to visit again. have attached today's bill please have a look.
Please guide me through your analysis and if you suggest, every thing will be redone. This time I was bit rigid and more techy due to you guidance, and that worked too.

Attachments

Sir forgot to add that tire rotation has been done, FL to RL & FR to RR, alignment has also been done but they told it needs 55 & 60 (? unit), which I asked to be done at my tire shop. I also found one crack in the FL tire too.

Top Bottom