Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Accessories & Modifications

Re: Suzuki's New Premium Hatchback Baleno Now Launched!

Yes, even I have been charged for Rs 6370 for basic Accessories which include Mud flap, Mat (Cabin + Dickey), Perfume bottle, Mobile Fast Charger and Steering wheel cover. They are also charging additional 15400 for 3M treatment. Is any one from Pune confirm whether all the three dealers in Pune are charging this??
Yes all the 3 dealers in Pune are charging this price . They are the company prices, fixed by maruti. But u might negotiate if your dealer is good to listen.

I have heard that to watch videos on the touchscreen, you will need to pull your handbrake. Does anyone knows how to bypass this, so that we can watch videos even while driving?

I have heard that to watch videos on the touchscreen, you will need to pull your handbrake. Does anyone knows how to bypass this, so that we can watch videos even while driving?
Hi Guys,

I am getting the delivery of my Car this week. Had booked Grey colored Delta. As delta doesn't comes with NAV system like to use my old Samsung Tab3 for NAV and music storage. Can any one help me to know whether I can use my Samsung Tab3 as NAV system without SIM card. If required will download the offline NAV map. Can any one suggest and help me in this??

Chetan, that setting was meant for a reason. If you meant that you want someone in the rear seat to enjoy videos when you are driving then there is MGP accessory for the same. The Front seat headrests will have screens installed in them and the rear bench passengers can enjoy the video while the driver and passanger can only adjust with voice.

- Sandeep

Quite frankly, I am getting the feeling nowadays that this whole touch screen business is completely distracting, given the ever busy and highly unruly traffic in India. It is fine in a place like the US, where you have miles and miles of open freeways and better road discipline. I have it on my Duster too, but it does get irritating to use it.

And when people start thinking about watching videos while driving, thats really IT!
I actually now appreciate why the ORVM adjustment is below the handbrake on the Duster. Stop the car, adjust, and then start driving , to avoid being distracted on the move.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #38

Hi Guys,

I am getting the delivery of my Car this week. Had booked Grey colored Delta. As delta doesn't comes with NAV system like to use my old Samsung Tab3 for NAV and music storage. Can any one help me to know whether I can use my Samsung Tab3 as NAV system without SIM card. If required will download the offline NAV map. Can any one suggest and help me in this??
Hi,
Yes you can use offline maps. Either download apps like Sygic maps or Here maps from Nokia. Can connect the tab to your HU either by Bluetooth or Aux for navigational sound instructions. You will have to keep your gps switched on and the tab connected to charging all the time as continuous usage of gps is a battery draining exercise. And yes, you don't need a SIM card as the maps will already be present in your tab.
Hope this helps.

Drive safe!! That's the motive for this setting. If any interesting video is there, park your car, pull the handbrake and then watch it in comfort!! [evil]

guys mudflaps for baleno is available n amazon.in now...i hope it is as good as the original accessory..i was told by a local car decor showroom that mudflaps vary across variants n baleno.dont know if this is true.

Hello friends,

Need help, My Silver Baleno got some scratches on Bonnet area. Just above the left hand headlight, It looks like work of some kids. These are deep scratches. How can I get them removed.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Hello friends,

Need help, My Silver Baleno got some scratches on Bonnet area. Just above the left hand headlight, It looks like work of some kids. These are deep scratches. How can I get them removed.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
Abivinay, Please post some pics before someone can actually advise.

@ Suryaputhra,

Can you please share me the part numbers of Baleno*Sigma*Variant

* Front Grill
* The lining around the AC Vents
* The Console near the gear Rod

The black shining finish at all these interior areas looks good. Just wanted to see if they are in budget price and if so then I can keep changimg them whenever I feel bored with the interiors.*

- Sandeep

Top Bottom