Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Accessories & Modifications

Could you please help me by providing any link to buy the camera you are using and I would like to know is the camera covering maximum area?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Technical Issues & Solutions

Hi All,
I own Baleno Alpha Petrol in Ray blue, done 18500 KM in 1.6 years.
Im looking for some Modifications/customizations on my baleno exterier.

Members can post pictures of their modifications/customizations, which will give idea to other members as well.

I Wish to do below modifications in my car, but no clue how to start.
1) Side skirts & Bumper changes like Baleno RS
2) Black / chrome wheel arches
3) Shark fin antenna

Please suggest.

Hi Guys,

New owner of a Delta and new to this massive thread of information. Thanks for this! Wanted to know if anyone has had experience getting a sub/ tube + amp installed from the after market.

My present state is such that I have zeroed in on the sub and amp I want but Nexa guys are saying aftermarket components will void warranty and to go for the (seemingly outdated, massively overpriced, nexa supplied[confused]) Hertz components which wont void warranty. Seems like I am the captive market for them. Parellely an after market fitter told me categorically that installation will void warranty while another one told me otherwise. Any thoughts/ prior xp helping in this confusion are most welcome.

Thanks
Rishi

Hey,
Can you guys help me with the information that is it possible to fit a car seat in Baleno 2015 model?
I purchased the vehicle in November 2015 and i am not sure whether it has the provision or not? I could not check physically as right now i am in US. If it has the provision if would be great if you provide some links where i can purchase that. Thanks

Update for Baleno ZETA owners :
DIY REAR VIEW CAMERA INSTALLATION
Disclaimer : NO IMAPACT ON WARRANTY if exact Tapping Connections are used.
This DIY is only for ZETA owners. Apologies for poor quality of pictures and less number of picture for STEP 4. Full credits to TAI.
THE DIY IS FULLY REVERSIBLE if the BLACK CAP in rear chrome strip is replaced by New one. Part No. 39977M68P00

As this DIY was done before 45 days, NO ISSUES OR RATTLES ARE FOUND.

Tools :
a. Drilling Machine
b. Star Screw Driver
c. Tool post or Bit Spanner Size : 10
d. Cutting Players

Components :
a. Xenos(or any branded) 16.5mm Flush type camera. CAUTION CAUTION : 16.5mm diameter only. COST : Rs1200
b. Suitable display(Mirror or Dashboard mount-I Have Used MGA) COST : Depends on Type of display
c. Tapping connectors. COST : Rs 5 each
d. Wires. COST : Rs 15 per meter

Step 1 : Remove the rear hatch and use the Grove circled in the picture for removing the Trim panel.
There are 12 clips to be removed. Remove them in Anticlockwise direction.

Step 2 : There are Two 10 sized nuts beneath the crome strip at circled places. Remove them gently.

Step 3 : Remove two Star screws circled in the picture which holds the black cap to the crome strip.

Step 4 : Mark diagonal cross lines on the face of black cap to obtain its centre.
Hold the cap firmly using Players and drill the hole using Drill bit provided with the camera.
Insert the camera gently. CAUTION : Dont firmly install camera till Step-8 is completed.

Step 5-1,2,3 : Route the wires as shown in the Picture

Step 6 : Remove two 10 Sized bolts holding the Left side tail Light and gently pull the Assembly outwards.
Use Tapping connectors to provide power for Camera From Reversing Light.
TIP(iff necessary, not preferred) : If you are finding short of connectors, just TAP +ve terminal and connect -ve terminal of camera to a Bolt connected to car Body.

Step 7 : Connect a suitable monitor at a required place in Dashboard or mirror. Connect Camera to Display.
Get power for Display at the same place in Step - 6 as it doesnot require tapping again.

Step 8 : Start the vehicle and engage Reverse Gear. Rotate camera till you get the exact view from camera.
Now push the camera and fix it firmly. Take help of a friend to align camera.

Step 9 :
a. Fix the Black cap to chrome strip.
b. Fix the Chrome strip to Rear hatch. CAUTION CAUTION : These 10 Sized nuts should be tightened gently!! Never Overtighten it!!
c. Fix the rear tail light assembly.
d. Fix the Black Trim Panel in Clockwise direction.

ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.
I would be glad to help if you need any other pictures or procedure.
CHEERS !!

I can see that you have made connections using scotch lock wire connector.
Does using scotch locks voids car's warranty ?
I want to install led sill plates and fog lamps from aftermarket to my new baleno but i am afraid of loosing the warranty of the car as the relationship manager said that the warranty will be void if i get it installed from aftermarket as they make cuts to the original wiring.
So can you please tell me that whether using these scotch locks voids the warranty or not. And whether you have confirmed it with your Nexa dealership ?

Also, please send the link of the rear camera that you have installed. I too want the same as i have installed rear chrome spoiler from Nexa that comes with zeta and alpha version.

Update for Baleno ZETA owners :
DIY REAR VIEW CAMERA INSTALLATION
Disclaimer : NO IMAPACT ON WARRANTY if exact Tapping Connections are used.
This DIY is only for ZETA owners. Apologies for poor quality of pictures and less number of picture for STEP 4. Full credits to TAI.
THE DIY IS FULLY REVERSIBLE if the BLACK CAP in rear chrome strip is replaced by New one. Part No. 39977M68P00

As this DIY was done before 45 days, NO ISSUES OR RATTLES ARE FOUND.

Tools :
a. Drilling Machine
b. Star Screw Driver
c. Tool post or Bit Spanner Size : 10
d. Cutting Players

Components :
a. Xenos(or any branded) 16.5mm Flush type camera. CAUTION CAUTION : 16.5mm diameter only. COST : Rs1200
b. Suitable display(Mirror or Dashboard mount-I Have Used MGA) COST : Depends on Type of display
c. Tapping connectors. COST : Rs 5 each
d. Wires. COST : Rs 15 per meter

Step 1 : Remove the rear hatch and use the Grove circled in the picture for removing the Trim panel.
There are 12 clips to be removed. Remove them in Anticlockwise direction.

Step 2 : There are Two 10 sized nuts beneath the crome strip at circled places. Remove them gently.

Step 3 : Remove two Star screws circled in the picture which holds the black cap to the crome strip.

Step 4 : Mark diagonal cross lines on the face of black cap to obtain its centre.
Hold the cap firmly using Players and drill the hole using Drill bit provided with the camera.
Insert the camera gently. CAUTION : Dont firmly install camera till Step-8 is completed.

Step 5-1,2,3 : Route the wires as shown in the Picture

Step 6 : Remove two 10 Sized bolts holding the Left side tail Light and gently pull the Assembly outwards.
Use Tapping connectors to provide power for Camera From Reversing Light.
TIP(iff necessary, not preferred) : If you are finding short of connectors, just TAP +ve terminal and connect -ve terminal of camera to a Bolt connected to car Body.

Step 7 : Connect a suitable monitor at a required place in Dashboard or mirror. Connect Camera to Display.
Get power for Display at the same place in Step - 6 as it doesnot require tapping again.

Step 8 : Start the vehicle and engage Reverse Gear. Rotate camera till you get the exact view from camera.
Now push the camera and fix it firmly. Take help of a friend to align camera.

Step 9 :
a. Fix the Black cap to chrome strip.
b. Fix the Chrome strip to Rear hatch. CAUTION CAUTION : These 10 Sized nuts should be tightened gently!! Never Overtighten it!!
c. Fix the rear tail light assembly.
d. Fix the Black Trim Panel in Clockwise direction.

ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.
I would be glad to help if you need any other pictures or procedure.
CHEERS !!
I need help for two things
1. where can I get this camera?
2. how to pass wires for step 5 & 5-1

I bought a pheonix red baleno delta 2019 early december. Then began the list down of all the mods I wanted to do to the vehicle. There were no bodykits available for the car so I got the new 2019 RS bumpers for the vehicle. Didn't go for factory fog lights because I have a set of bi-xenon projector foglights that I will install soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Maruti Baleno with official accessories looks tasteful

The video shows a base Delta trim Maruti Baleno which is one above the base Sigma trim. Video starts by showing the accessories and modification done to the car. First noticeable addition made to the Baleno here in the video is that the steel wheels have been replaced with a gloss black alloy wheel. Lower portion of the car like wheel arches, bumper lip and the side of the car get matte black masking to give it a sportier look.

Read:

I bought a pheonix red baleno delta 2019 early december. Then began the list down of all the mods I wanted to do to the vehicle. There were no bodykits available for the car so I got the new 2019 RS bumpers for the vehicle. Didn't go for factory fog lights because I have a set of bi-xenon projector foglights that I will install soon.
Which Bi-Xenon Foglamps are you using?
Waiting for the the installation.

Top Bottom