5) Door Damping = ONLY A BIG SQUARE PIECE ON ALL 4 DOORS
6) Thick Wires
7) RCA Connector
8) 8/10 more small items I don’t remember

IMG_7737-min.JPG

IMG_7738-min.JPG

DSP.jpg

image1 (1).jpeg

Selected the components after listening to the demo of many brands and products of focal also, among all i selected these components.
Was very sure of putting a DSP 4CH Blaupunkt amplifier after going through online reviews.
Rear Speakers and Sub-woofer as advised by the Shop owner.
I was not keen on fitting the Sub-Woofer as that craze has subdued a lot in me, but the installer told me to go for it as it will make the overall sound CRISP & CLEAR and also will complete the Up-gradation.

The sound is now to my taste and I am enjoying every moment inside the car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMG2q07bKNY

That sounds very neat. The mids and vocals seem okay, even though a bit bright at times.
How did they route the wires to the speakers? Had the remove the dash?

Thread Starter #3
That sounds very neat. The mids and vocals seem okay, even though a bit bright at times.
How did they route the wires to the speakers? Had the remove the dash?
Thanks Jacob,
Sound is superb and it has improved after i started using iTunes Music app.Vocal seems high because of the settings, and also i have kept the Woofer settings to the minimum.
The Speakers were plug n play type and they dint cut any wire, no removal of Dashboard, i was continuously nearby watching the progress of installation.They did add some wire for the woofer and connected it to the battery.

Hi Silvereyez. Excellent setup there! Can you tell me how much this whole setup costed you? I too am planning for a similar setup may be minus the subwoofer since the interest has died down now but had one previously in my Swift.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks thegreatv,
Focal Components = 14k
Focal rear speakers = 5k
Blaupunkt Amplifier = 11k
Auditor woofer = 5k
The Woofer feeling was same with me, but trust me, it does make a lot of a difference in the overall output of the System Upgrade.

Thanks thegreatv,
Focal Components = 14k
Focal rear speakers = 5k
Blaupunkt Amplifier = 11k
Auditor woofer = 5k
The Woofer feeling was same with me, but trust me, it does make a lot of a difference in the overall output of the System Upgrade.
Thank you for the information. Shall surely reconsider putting a subwoofer.

I assume you have connected the front components and the sub-woofer (bridged) from the amplifier and running the rear coaxials directly from the head unit.
How is the sound quality and feel inside with this setup? I mean the rear speakers feel inferior in terms of sound performance?
Do you feel any lag or gap in sound while listening?

Am planning to upgrade the ICE on my car soon and was considering a similar layout, or for a sub alone with mono block amp and change all 4 speakers with good quality coaxials.

Thread Starter #8
I assume you have connected the front components and the sub-woofer (bridged) from the amplifier and running the rear coaxials directly from the head unit.
How is the sound quality and feel inside with this setup? I mean the rear speakers feel inferior in terms of sound performance?
Do you feel any lag or gap in sound while listening?

Am planning to upgrade the ICE on my car soon and was considering a similar layout, or for a sub alone with mono block amp and change all 4 speakers with good quality coaxials.
The sound quality is crisp and clear and doesn't feel like the sound is coming from the front only.
Coaxs cant match the sound produced by Components.
Front= Components
Rear= Coaxs
SubWoofer
Amplifier
This set up will be a complete upgrade with superior sound quality.
All the best bro

This set up will be a complete upgrade with superior sound quality.
All the best bro
Thank you for the details.
I too am planning for a similar setup
When are you planning to do the install? Are you done with the research and decided on the components already? Finalised where to get the upgrade done (I see that you are also in Bangalore)?

When are you planning to do the install? Are you done with the research and decided on the components already? Finalised where to get the upgrade done (I see that you are also in Bangalore)?
Hi TrafficHacker! I am planning to get it done in the next couple of weeks. I haven't finalised on any particular brand yet. I will be going to a known persons shop from whom I have been getting all the car related accessories.

Hi TrafficHacker! I am planning to get it done in the next couple of weeks. I haven't finalised on any particular brand yet. I will be going to a known persons shop from whom I have been getting all the car related accessories.
Ok, let us know the components you choose and feedback on the installer.

Top Bottom