Maruti Suzuki: Auto Expo 2012 Coverage (Pictures, News, Updates)

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
You will agree that the discussion about Indian automotive scene remains incomplete if Maruti Suzuki isn’t talked about and Auto Expo is no exception. Following the past trend, Maruti Suzuki has a fully fledged pavilion at the Auto Expo 2012 which is sub-divided into various exhibits dedicated to new cars, show-stoppers, modified cars, design studio, entertainment corner and more. Yesterday, Maruti Suzuki officially wrapped off the covers from much awaited Ertiga MPV and a day before, from the concept sports utility vehicle, namely, XA-Alpha. Enjoy the following photos, I can assure that the modified vehicles are going to be a treat for everyone’s eyes.

DSC06969.jpg

DSC06936.jpg

DSC06935.jpg

DSC06937.jpg

DSC06938.jpg

DSC06939.jpg

Wow A-Star cabriolet that looks very nice and chic.

SX-4 hatch was awesome too liked the side profile especially.

Eeco fun station is uninteresting so is the Ritz and Dzire.

Omni was really now looking good like a real Japenese van(and that model too[;)])

is this the Sx4 hatch? if it is I am impressed does it have a Fiat engine in it? sorry I have no idea & that's why I am asking
+1 SX4 hatch looks killer. Wonder why they do not come out with it? I have heard news about Cruze hatch, this would be a good contender in luxury hatches!

EDIT: For once I would say I do not like the girls in these pics, they just hinder the view on those lovely beauties!!![;)]

The XA concept is awesome!

SX4 hatch is a eye catcher. This will give good competition to the likes of i20 & polo.

The most interesting of the lot is A-star convertible. I always had this dream in mind that the A-star would make a good convertible. to be honest, I thought opening the A-star would give it a very sporty look!

Maruti has worked exceptionally well on designing this car. The first from MSIL stable being the "Love at first sight" material.

Ertiga & Palette look good too!

Looking at all these makes you think that MSIL is entering an all new AVTAR for 2012 and ahead.

EDIT: For once I would say I do not like the girls in these pics, they just hinder the view on those lovely beauties!!![;)]
Spot on mate:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team
This is not the first time Maruti Suzuki has showcased SX4 Hatch at Auto Expo. Considering the way the higher-end hatchback segment is slowly emerging in India, we may soon notice these hatchbacks officially running on our streets. For now, I think first one is going to be the Ford Fiesta Hatchback.

is this the Sx4 hatch? if it is I am impressed does it have a Fiat engine in it? sorry I have no idea & that's why I am asking
Yes. It is also retailed as Fiat Sedici in abroad with MJD.

The most interesting of the lot is A-star convertible. I always had this dream in mind that the A-star would make a good convertible. to be honest, I thought opening the A-star would give it a very sporty look! Maruti has worked exceptionally well on designing this car. The first from MSIL stable being the "Love at first sight" material.
Agree. For the first time I said “wow” upon seeing an A-Star. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Maruti Alto K10 Xlerate

Hi ,

Has Maruti launched an new variant of Alto K10.?
Alto Xlerate [:)]..

Looks cool, but I don't have much info, so I taught to share it here and get our members views..[thumbsup]

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom