Maruti Suzuki Alto LX: Nearing 40k Kms

Thread Starter #18
@cooldhaya- thanks buddy. Spoiler costed Rs.2000/-. Paont job was done for free since the shop is owned by a friend of mine. Will surely put up the maintainance charges soon.

@Zinam-Thnks man, but i have learnt a lot from your TD reports.

@raj- Was just being naughty. Thanks.

Thread Starter #19
Some add ons i forgot to mention

Blackened Wheel rims (DIY)
Right now working on Door pads.

Hey Akash u really know how to take care this gorgeous baby white looks really nice, actually she looks cute in all the colors he he he :) if possible do post few interior snaps.
I was wondering about the NITRO stuff you have shared I will try next time mine is Miami Gold.

Cheers

Hey the alto looks good!
Minor works like bumper painting and blackening pillars and spoilers add a + to the car.

And the mileage that you mention is so good.

About the nitro switch you mention , A non turbo indica's ac switch is the best nitro ever i used

Thread Starter #24
@Blackshark- Thanks buddy. Welcome to TAI. I am a bit irregular these days but i am sure i will be able to interact with new TAIZ like you soon after my exams are over.

I like the swift's identical wheel covers.[clap] ?
I always loved the new swift's caps and thats the reason why i chose this design.

They are the best I've ever seen on an Alto. Is it MGA by any chance?
No they arent MGA caps. Actually the guide me to the shop from where they used to get their accessories delivered(earlier). I got them at a meagre amount of 450/-(set of 4). But unlike the aftermarket ones, they are ring type and have no bolt n screw stuff which looks and fits terrible.

350Z

Core Team
Which other color options are available for under dash lightning? Surender also has done this job in his Verna.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh thats cool , please post pictures soon Akash!

Color i think its our choice , i have seen green , blue , orange and white for now in some cars!

Thread Starter #30
I wanted orange or white ones but they were not available, so settled for blue ones.
-----------Next Post-----------
@350Z- Colour options include green, red, orange, and white in addition to blue. But here at nagpur, i had to search whole of this city to get this thing. Here they dont even know what there lights are?

Last edited:

Top Bottom