Maruti Suzuki Alto LX: Nearing 40k Kms

Thread Starter #61
Yes..other issues will be sorted out soon. Wheel allignment job will be done this saturday..the only job which remains due after that will be the denting painting job for which i need to have permission from my dad.

Thread Starter #62
Guys finally tomorrow i will be going to get my car serviced. Since i will be having much time in my hand i thought of getting some stuff for my car.
@All- I needed your suggestion on smoked hed/tail lamps. I wanted to know how much it costs and will it enhance the looks of my ride. I know it reduces visibility of headlamps but i am fine with it as i rarely use it for night rides(i prefer my Honda City for highway/night drives).
Also suggest some good accessories which i can get for my ride(dont say alloys, i don have a budget for that since dad is planning to get a new ride).

Well yeah smoked out tail and head lamps will always look good on any white car IMO!

Then tell what your budget is so that our members can tell you the things which are possible in that budget!

Thread Starter #64
Theres no fixed budget man. I will be heading for my search after a while. BTW how much will smoking(of lamps) cost. And is the headlamp intensity reduced to a great extent?

350Z

Core Team
Akash, My honest advice would be to leave your car as it is For me, its exteriors looks more than perfect. However, If you are keen on some light exterior modifications, then you may try side skirts (If Nagpur roads are in an average condition). Also why not put up some pictures of interiors in daylight so that we may suggest something?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #66
Thanks Vibhor..i am keen on getting my lamps smoked but noone in nagpur does that job.
Regarding skirts i dont think they will remain intact considering the bad conditions of road near my place.

Well sorry buddy i don know how much it will cost! Maybe Surendar or Ilango can help you out with the prices.

But i have heard tail lamps being blacked out for even 100 bucks! Headlamps also must be something in that range i believe!

350Z

Core Team
I think Naveen was planning to get the lamps of his swift smoked and I'm not sure how will they look like on an Alto. You can also try the custom lamps if available somewhere in market?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #70
I think naveen is going for led lamps. Anyways i am still searching for an outlet where i can get my lamps smoked. Servicing has been done.

Thread Starter #73
It wasnt a service exactly but more of a repair work. Actually Bush Kit replacement.

Here are the charges

1. Bolt(1)- Rs.5.86
2. Front Brake Caliper Pin(2)- Rs.65.98
3. Brake Fluid(250ML)- Rs. 137.78
4. Grease Satchet(4)- Rs.11.59

Labour

1. Front Brake Caliper Asy- Rs.250.00
2. Stunt Bush Kit Replacement- Rs.700.00

VAT + Services- Rs.152.48

Total Amount- Rs. 1565.00

And my ride is running smooth with no rattles.
@Mods- Since it wasnt a general service(rather a repair work), i didnt post the report in the thread mentioned by you.

Top Bottom