Maruti Eeco - "My Family's Car" Buying and Ownership Review

Have already got central locking installed. Seems that same switches are used to pass on the power. But don't know why autocop guys saying that it's not possible to install power window to sliding door. Will show them these switch images, and ask if they can install or not.
BTW, have you faced any maintainance issues with "power windows for sliding doors" as compared with "power widdows for front doors"?

Thread Starter #122
Have already got central locking installed. Seems that same switches are used to pass on the power. But don't know why autocop guys saying that it's not possible to install power window to sliding door. Will show them these switch images, and ask if they can install or not.
BTW, have you faced any maintainance issues with "power windows for sliding doors" as compared with "power widdows for front doors"?
I have not installed power windows or central lock in my car.

Do share images of the switch that you have used in your central lock

Hi Jayesh,
First of all thanks for starting this thread and keeping it alive for all Eeco lovers. I am too planning to buy Eeco this year despite having whole of my family against it. You can now understand my love for Echo.
Secondly, after reading this complete thread here are some modifications I have decided for my Eeco.
1- 5 seater Ac model, with extra seats
2- alloys, don't want to increase rim size considerably in comparison with original
3- apart from stereo, fog lights, bumper gaurds, I would like to know why you dropped idea of having steering wheel changed. Any issues ?
4- it's 2017, Eeco now have rear seat headrest, not as good as swift ones but though ok. Too have cig lighter now.
5- seat covers, which one would you suggest leather or synthetic, I need more durable, ruff and tuff with no compromise on comfort.
6.. (a lot more to be first decided by myself)

Also I am looking for dark grey mettalic color. Can bumper can be painted for this color as well?

These are of SWIFT.

the head restraint (2 pieces) cost rs.732.26
guide comp 21.98
guide head restraint 13.46
---------------
total 768 + vat and tax

total I paid rs.883 for 1 pair.

* pictures to follow...

I saw these, when im looking for headrest for swift Lxi rear seats. From where i can get these assmbly set, from MGP store? Or aftermarket shop?

Thread Starter #125
Its been a long time since I wrote anything about my EEOC.
My Eeco's headlights have started to fade due to heat passing of time parking in open,.As you all know i had changed passenger side headlight after the accident.so the drivers side headlight was much worse and have been facing problems while driving at night,
so decided to restore them, I found one person doing this type of jobs here in Jamnagar.
now let the pictures say...

Attachments

Thread Starter #126
my family car..... my first car,
I learned driving after I booked this car, owned her for last 8 years have spend great time and miles with her.
I bid good bye to her today[sad]
there a lot to write but am lost for words.....sorry friends..
With this post i request moderators to close the thread........

Top Bottom