Maruti Eeco - "My Family's Car" Buying and Ownership Review

The inverter looks good, whats the cost.

Sorry to say this. The body polish is of no use I have it. It just makes white marks on the body. You could have got vaxpol it is better.

Thread Starter #38
The inverter looks good, whats the cost.

Sorry to say this. The body polish is of no use I have it. It just makes white marks on the body. You could have got vaxpol it is better.
Thanks for your view on body polish, I havent used it so far but will buy VAXPOL .[:)]

The inverter costed something around 1900/=+ tax as i got it from MGA

Hi Jayesh,
This was the vehicle i was going to purchase. but all my family members were against it. i love the tall looks, good riding posture and the large spacious interiors.

Also the inverter looks wonderful. i too bought one but from ebay. for 700/- rs. but the MGA looks solidly built.

really Eeco is a very good car. i even took a TD, and it was really easy to handle even without power steering.

Thread Starter #44
Hi Jayesh,
This was the vehicle i was going to purchase. but all my family members were against it. i love the tall looks, good riding posture and the large spacious interiors.

Also the inverter looks wonderful. i too bought one but from ebay. for 700/- rs. but the MGA looks solidly built.

really Eeco is a very good car. i even took a TD, and it was really easy to handle even without power steering.
Yes, its easy to handle without power steering as the steering is very smooth, the only problem occurs when you have to park it in very tight spot...where we have to make very sharp turns.Over all its the best IN ITS CLASS.[:D]

Yes, its easy to handle without power steering as the steering is very smooth, the only problem occurs when you have to park it in very tight spot...where we have to make very sharp turns.Over all its the best IN ITS CLASS.[:D]
That is the because the engine is placed at the center of the vehicle(i.e., below the front seats) and doesn't rely on the front axles,thus reducing the weight completely.

Top Bottom