Maruti DZire Crosses 1 Lakh Sales Milestone

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Maruti Suzuki has managed to sell one lakh units of the Swift DZire within 18 months of launch. The company had launched the DZire in March 2008 in both petrol and diesel variants priced between Rs 4.49 lakh and Rs 6.70 lakh. This follows the company’s recent milestones, including achieving 80 lakh units of cumulative production for all its brands, followed by roll-out of one lakh units of its KB-series engines and launch of the 1,00,000th units of the A-Star. The company has scaled up production of DZire from 4,000 units initially to 7,000 units a month now.

Source: Motorbeam

Thats amazing. I was reading somewhere that DZire manages to sell around 6000 units every month. That's stupendous, just that I do not like its boot.

Cheers,
Vroom

the key factor is its pricing with superb engines to revive, comes with added boot with yes many doesnt like it, doesnt goes well with overall design but it sells, good space and boot size as well.6.40/- for VDi diesel model is VFM compared to other hatchbacks in this price range.Added its maruti.

Yes, that's right Vijay. It has huge boot space, the rear of the swift looks good from the rear, its just the same swift design retained at the front of the car which makes it look like a boot attached to a regular swift[frustration]
But it is a true VFM compared to other competitors and with Maruti's badge you are sure to get the best resale value too. feel proud to own a Successful Dzire and its going great!

Another winner from Maruti. The ultimate proof of its success. I only hope Maruti reduces the waiting period.

I don think Maruti can really achieve that Arkin with such wide range of models! Swift being a 5 year old model has still got a very long waiting period!

Top Bottom