Maruti Brezza ZDI AMT: Sudden Drop in Average

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,
I own Vitara Brezza ZDI AMT , bought during june 2018 and was proud owner till i serviced my car @ Maruti Suzuki - DD Motors Peeragarhi Delhi - Prominent Dealer in West Delhi.
Immediately after service my car average indicator down from usual 16 to 17 Km/litre to 12.5 or Max 13.5. I confirmed with full tank to full tank average at same fuel station and found that my car efficiency has been dropped by significant number i,e by 3.5 km a litre MINIMUM.
First of all i really want to say that there is pathetic condition at DD motors as far as service is concerned. They dont care and do it in too much hurry but still considering near by i went there.
Service was fourth paid service and bill was aprx 8500 in which they changed - Air filter, Diesel Filter, Coolant , Engine oil , Break oil and one or two small small things
I am really worried that what could be the cause for same as i did not become Micheal Schumacer in just one day and driving like hell. Infact same style of light acceleration driving.
What could be real reason for it. Is this new diesel filter can cause leakeage? I am just guessing so need expert voice on this issue
default_sad.png

Thanks
Himnshu Nijhawan

bhvm

Honoured Member
Your ECU Needs a Re-learn.
Disconnect the battery negative, Press horn a few times and re-connect after 15 mins,
Report back.

Thread Starter #3
Thanks alot.
Went to workshop and told your reply too.
They did complete scan of the car and found error codes too. Corrected that and clean injectors too for safer side.
And car was back in business and started giving 16+ mileage.

NOW AGAIN same problem coming and average at highway came as 14km and in city 13.5. Shall i go and check this again or can try your formula too.

Shall keep you posted.

Cleaning the injectors for clogging may be attributed to poor diesel quality ? If the tank has more sediments the problem may have cropped back

Top Bottom