Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sedan: Technical Issues & Solutions

Thread Starter #1
Hi

I have purchased a Baleno LXI 2006 model, the car looks stock and neat. i have experience few issues in the car and need your valuable suggestion.

1. The steering is pretty hard.
2. i am facing issues changing to 1st gear and reverse gear. once engaged to reverse gear it refuses to comes back to neutral[anger]
3. There is a loud noise in the 5th gear but the noise goes off when i press the clutch.
4. The car under went a wheel alignment and balancing process with wheel rotation - Started experience unstable on highway, car pulls to the left when the accelerator is released beyond 80KM Speed.
5. The left cross arm is making noise.
6. The front passenger side PW slides very slowly.
7. The break fluid level goes down ever one and then ( i removed the rear wheels to check if any leaks, to my shock the rear left drum and wheel disk have stains of oil and dust) i think the the break cylinder is the issue[frustration]
8.the fuel - lid cable is missing
9. coolant stains on the radiator plastic cover, but the level is almost the same when ever i checked.

Thread Starter #2
Thread Starter #3
Re: Baleno Sedan LXI : Technical Issues & Solutions

I had taken the car to one of the garage close to my house and he informed that the gear box bearings is the issue and needs to be changed and completing overhauling of gear box costs up to 10K.

Baleno spares are costly as some of them are SGP (imported) and were never made in India.

Thread Starter #5

i am little worried to get the gear box removed, i need your inputs if i should go with the mechanic guy or not.

Top Bottom