Maruti Baleno Headlight & Fog Lamps Upgrade

Thread Starter #1
Hi team,

Need your suggestions for the below.

Currently using the Maruti Baleno (NEXA) running with Stock headlights and Fog lamps

Thinking to upgrade LED OR HID and i am rather confused.

1. Can i directly change the Halogen bulb and replace with LED Play and Plug headlights ?
2. I heard HID is illegal in india to use unless it comes with company setup ? isit true ?

I saw the below URL for LED upgrade. Can anyone confirm how is this?

F-360 Version 2 55W Led Headlight Bulb

Also may i know what is the bulb size of baleno. isit H4 ?

I know that HID is more costlier than LED. I am in dilema whether to go with HID. but since i am ok if someone has suggestions that i need to go for LED.

Please suggest me on Fog lamps upgrade as well.

Thanks

Hi @Puns2016
Which model are you using?
I have an Alpha but I changed the OE Foglamps to Bi-Xenon HID from Xenon Planet. Price:16500₹ incl Labour & Installation charges.
Served me well for 2 years but recently one of the light has stopped working.
There are many options available in the aftermarket.
You can also opt for Osram Night Breaker Plug n play lights for Headlamps.

Thread Starter #3
hi @SilverEyez thanks .. i am using Delta version
so my car comes with Factory fiited Reflector headlights. there is no projector also inside.

Can i just upgrade by changing halogen bulb and go with LED bulb ? will be that ok?
or let me know what is the best option

I guess OSRAM is better compared to philips in market

Kindly let me know your thoughts on my above query

Hi Guys,

I'm too planning to change the OE bulb of my maruti Ritz....recently service centre has replaced philips extreme vision to Phoenix H8 bulb which never heard. MASS guys say it is maruti default OE bulbs
Tomorrow planning to go GP road in chennai to check on the H4 and H8 bulbs will update once i come back. HID and LED lifespan is low i believe please correct me if wrong?

Attachments

hi @SilverEyez thanks .. i am using Delta version
so my car comes with Factory fiited Reflector headlights. there is no projector also inside.

Can i just upgrade by changing halogen bulb and go with LED bulb ? will be that ok?
or let me know what is the best option
Changing the bulb will not help much.
LED bulbs available in the aftermarket spreads the light and obstructs oncoming vehicles.
If you want sharper lights go for HID Projectors which can be easily fit into reflector headlights.
OE Suzuki LED projector headlights costs 26000₹

I guess OSRAM is better compared to philips
I haven't used any of them but after going through few reviews online I guess Osram is better.

Top Bottom