Maruti Baleno 2015 - Alpha Petrol :: White Horse - Ownership Review

Thread Starter #31
Re: Maruthi Baleno 2015 - Alpha Petrol :: White Horse - Ownership Review

For those who wants to buy the Ciaz Styrofoam housing here is the Part number. The part number is actually not available in Ciaz Parts Manual. So i did visit a Maruthi Showroom and checked the part number from the Ciaz Display Car.

Part Number - 75461M79M00 (the middle - is actually M as per Spare parts counter)
Cost - 725/-

IMG-20151231-WA0013.jpg

- Sandeep

Last edited:

For those who wants to buy the Ciaz Styrofoam housing here is the Part number. The part number is actually not available in Ciaz Parts Manual. So i did visit a Maruthi Showroom and checked the part number from the Ciaz Display Car.

Part Number - 75461M79M00 (the middle - is actually M as per Spare parts counter)
Cost - 725/-

View attachment 189200

- Sandeep
What is this part and where it is used

Thread Starter #33

What is this part and where it is used
It is the Styrofoam housing used in Ciaz for the toolkit storage on the sparewheel. Baleno doesnt have any and the tools are left in the boot which makes irritating noise.

As Ciaz and Baleno both have 15inch spare wheels the same styrofoam can be used to secure the tools of Baleno by positioning the spare wheel facing downwards.

Ciaz Boot

Thread Starter #38

Good looking seat covers but i feel they should not worth 10k no offense though it's just my opinion. Anyway enjoy your baleno!!
Manish, I feel its worth 9k. Though i have inquired outside dealers and the material is different to the one of NEXA and outside delaers. And also BALENO name engraved on the seat covers looks nice. Its worth because of the foam it has inside. The cushioning is very good for the seat covers and the seating is good with the seat covers on.

- Sandeep

Last edited:
Thread Starter #39

Any idea what DVD assist in infotainment system of Baleno Alpha ?
Also not sure why the dvd option is removed in alpha when Zeta & Delta have the cd/dvd slot in the ICE.

- Sandeep

Thread Starter #40

Got the VVT emblems from MGP. When the Diesel motor has DDiS emblem on the fender why the petrol should be left out.

Got 2 of them each for Rs.41 /-

IMG-20160108-WA0008.jpeg

IMG-20160110-WA0006.jpg

- Sandeep

Got the VVT emblems from MGP. When the Diesel motor has DDiS emblem on the fender why the petrol should be left out.

Got 2 of them each for Rs.41 /-
- Sandeep
How easy it is for others (mainly children) to remove them? Also, the same doubt for the Suzuki and Baleno emblem at the back, any idea?

Thread Starter #42

How easy it is for others (mainly children) to remove them? Also, the same doubt for the Suzuki and Baleno emblem at the back, any idea?
Hey Amit.
No worries the tape at the back is super strong. While applying them the emblem was pasted a bit cross and it was very difficult for me to remove.

So IMO it is not as easy to remove as we think.

- Sandeep

Thread Starter #43

For those in Hyderabad who wants to register vehicle by self and not through agent, here is the process.

The documents that you require are

* Form 20 (2 copies if Hypothecated)
* Form 21
* Form 22
* Form 23
* Original Invoice
* TMP registration & Tax receipt
* Address Proof xerox
* Pan Card xerox

Point to be noted is - there should be dealers sign and stamp on the forms that you receive from dealer.

First you need to visit the counter where they check the documents and collect fee of Rs.635 /-

Then you have to pay Rs.629 /- for HSRP and then come back to the counter where they take your signature on the digital pad and a photograph for the RC.

After the above things are done then its time to take trace of the VIN on one of the Form 20.
Note: you need to take stamp of VIN on all the 3 pages of Form 20 using a pencil. (Some agents out there might help you if you request them)

Take the vehicle for inspection where you will be asked to read out the Chasis number and the Engine number loud enough for them to hear.

And thats it. You are done with registration.

The RC will be posted to your communication address.

(All the above process is in Hyd. And it actually took me 45mins for the entire process.)

- Sandeep

Thread Starter #44

DIY - Carpet Base for Cupholders near center console.

To avoid the famous noise when we put some coins or keys in the cup holder, I did cut the carpet exact to the shape of that area.

Pics below. Got the carpet in NEXA when i been there for seat covers. I took it just to use it for somethin and it paidoff like this. [clap]

IMG_1111.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

- Sandeep

Do you know what size are the bulbs..are they h7 or d2s

DIY - Carpet Base for Cupholders near center console.

To avoid the famous noise when we put some coins or keys in the cup holder, I did cut the carpet exact to the shape of that area.

Pics below. Got the carpet in NEXA when i been there for seat covers. I took it just to use it for somethin and it paidoff like this. [clap]

View attachment 190391

View attachment 190392

- Sandeep
Can you post baleno owners manual

Top Bottom