Maruti 800 Overheating Problem

Re: Overheating Problem in Maruti 800

Hi everyone of this forum

From several days i am watching that my maruti 800 showing me some disturbance of its cooling system. As the car running 6 to 7 km or I am driving in halfclutch mode when I need of this the car making a boiling noise specially when I am using slope. I brought to my service station and also went to 3 4 local mechanic but i have not satisfied from them. They have said your radiator blocked. Someone said your tharmostat becomes ready to die, someone said you need replace your head .some one said your radiator fan speef is not as powerful as new one. So my question what should I do to get relief from this tension.Please suggest me and share yoir experience. Please admin and please team member help me..I love my car and dont want that my car engine will cease

Hi, my name is Yunes and
I have a maruti 800Ac 2008 model..
Recently I have changed the water pump and radiator coolent and also cleaned radiator, but it has got heating problem. After driving around 10km it's temperature starts rising and come to H, but it didn't show a consistentency, when we stop the car or make it slow then the temperature also decline and needle come to middle.

Also the radiator coolent is also decreasing, but there is no leakage or like that seeing in outside.
When I asked the local mechanic, he has told me that sometimes it will be a problem thermo switch, but no confirmation..
Kindly please give me suggestions if anybody has idea about this.

Thank You

Hi, my name is Yunes and
Recently I have changed the water pump and radiator coolent and also cleaned radiator, but it has got heating problem. After driving around 10km it's temperature starts rising and come to H, but it didn't show a consistentency, when we stop the car or make it slow then the temperature also decline and needle come to middle.

Also the radiator coolent is also decreasing, but there is no leakage or like that seeing in outside.
When I asked the local mechanic, he has told me that sometimes it will be a problem thermo switch, but no confirmation..
Kindly please give me suggestions if anybody has idea about this.

Thank You
Hello, check head gasket. check coolant lines, flush coolant till the head. use correct ratio mix. Also, is there any visible oily substance floating on top of radiator water/coolant?

Hi, my name is Yunes and
Hi. Hoping this isn't your problem. I have a heating problem, the head are broken.

1581463625328.png

Top Bottom