Maruti 800 Interiors Renovation

Thread Starter #17
HI FRIENDS,
TODAY I HAVE CHANGED MY DAMAGED SILENCER & MUFFLER.THERE WERE MANY HOLES IN IT. ESP END PIPE AFTER MUFFLER.
I AM POSTING SOME PIC OF WORK DONE.
ALSO SERVICED MY RARE DRUM BRAKES.
KINDLY SOME ONE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE PART WHICH IS CIRCLED IN THE PIC & WHAT IS ITS FUNCTION?[confused]

Attachments

That is an evaporator, its to absorb the petrol fumes.It is supposed to have a cap on top of it.When I got my car serviced, they broke that cap.

PS:Please avoid using CAPS LOCK when posting messages.Thanks

Attachments

Thread Starter #19
That is an evaporator, its to absorb the petrol fumes.It is supposed to have a cap on top of it.When I got my car serviced, they broke that cap.

PS:Please avoid using CAPS LOCK when posting messages.Thanks
Thanks jarpickle[:)]

Hi Friends,
Now I am planning to do DIY to make LED lightings for my M800 cabin.[glasses]
Friends,please give me your suggestions.
For DIY you require
1) LED bulbs (3 volts each)
2) Blank PCB
3) Soldering Iron
4) Soldering wire
4) Few wires
connect leds on PCB in series as shown in pc.(3 volts *4 bulbs = 12 volts)
PN:- you can avoid damage to the bulbs by connecting 5 bulbs in series or connecting 100 ohms resistance in series.
I am postinf few pics for reference.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #21
Hi friends,
Keeping above plan in mind,I worked today,but the end result was not much X iting(as the lights by the 3 volt *4 LEDS bulbs was not satisfactory).[frustration]
I Don't know ???? cause[confused]
So I planed some different idea.
I bought one ready made LED ( which requires 12 Volt input)
Plus point of these LEDS are :-[clap]
1) More cheeper(Rs- 80 only) then one which are available in Car Accessory shop.(Minimum Rs 250)
2) Gives more light
3) It's also waterproof (so we can use it externally for front & rare parking lights also)
4) No need to cut or alter the size of LED as it is of same size that of fitting provided.
End results are shown in the pics

Attachments

Thread Starter #23
Hi,
The SMD lights are much brighter if compared to LEDs. To make the DIY led light, connect 4 LEDs without any resistance. You could have used bigger LEDs
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/7693-my-first-car-maruti-800-ac-93-model-4.html
I have done this in my car.
Hi,Shantanu
I have already seen your 93 model M800 renovation on TAI.It was really nice job.
But the main problem is the bigger LEDs are not available in my area.[frustration]
Please let me know what is full form of SMD?

Hi,Shantanu
I have already seen your 93 model M800 renovation on TAI.It was really nice job.
But the main problem is the bigger LEDs are not available in my area.[frustration]
Please let me know what is full form of SMD?
Hi,
SMD means Surface Mounted Device. Its any kind of electronic component LED, IC, resistor, etc which is soldered on the surface of the PCB instead of like the components which are soldered on the underside.

Thread Starter #28
Hi,friends.
Today I made two LED lights for my M800 cabin using 3 volts LED bulbs.[:D]
I am planning to fit it on hind doors(passenger cabin).
can anybody guide me which console will hold this LED lights?Alto side indicator is slightly smaller.:help:
Pics will Explain more detail
This is my first DIY on TAI.

Attachments

Top Bottom