Maruti 800 Enhancement Required

Thread Starter #31
Stupid Rat

Guys my ride was doing okk.. last week..
I gave car to service station for changing engine oil.
Very nxt day my battery died(checked with multimeter) just 1V.

Called up that guy.. he said battery is down ... happens when there is short somewhere.
He found that alternator wire was cut in many places so he replaced it.

Very next day battery died again.. I took car to him and had a fight..
He inspected for 2-3 hrs and found a big stupid rat sitting below the battery box[confused]... Ofcourse he threw it away.

Said that the rat had bitten many parts of your internal wires.. So i asked him for a complete rewiring(i was looking fwd to do this anyhow).

Canyou guys suggest me what i should do to avaoid rats.. (i mean this is the most bizzare thing i've heard)

350Z

Core Team
vicky.bhatnagar,
Just take a look at this thread, Its on the same "Ratty" Issue. Hope it may be of some help to you.
Also, Please avoid the use of SMS language so that it makes easy to read for everyone. [:)]

Thank you.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #34
Thanks Renegade for the advice.. I browsed on google & found some Tambaqu , Tambaqu leaves, Onions, Pepper, Rat poison(of course) & Moth balls to name a few.
So Mr. Rat .. I'm ready[evil]

350z.. I will take care not to use sms language from now on.

Beautiful , means external add ons?

Regular are there adding skirts , spoilers , meshing

Some higher ones ,

Hood works , and other all custom works .

Even more higher

Add sunroof , gull wing doors , projector lamps!

So what do you want

350Z

Core Team
Most of the points are already covered in previous pages of this thread if you are looking for some decent exterior modifications. How about posting a picture of your car so that we can look at its current condition and suggest you the required improvements accordingly.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey welcome to TAI! Have a great stay buddy!!

Everything can be done depending on your budget only! So tell us your budget and our experts here will guide you to the right things to be done!

@ dinsays: Please post pics of your car & then we'll take it from there.

@ vicky.bhatnagar: My friend has type 2 M-800 & he has done some incredible things including buying cheap tail lamps & the converting them into LED lights. I can vouch that most car nerds follows his car for a awhile to get a viewof what's all that "LIGHT" about. I'll get some pics & post them here soon.

i will give you an idea what 800 should look like. This is my first car, its 11 years old. EVen i have other car, i prefer this one as its very practical. And i am keeping it till hell freezes over. [:)]
WHat do you think of it guys. Suggestions are welcome.

i15654.jpg

350Z

Core Team
It looks Brilliant!! and I appreciate the love you've got for your Maruti 800.[thumbswink]
You've kept it very well maintained, By the way is it the type-3 model or those headlamps and grill is aftermarket? because I've done same with my car too. You may check it in my album. How about posting a complete ownership report of your car with lots of pics where we can discuss more about it in detail?

Drive Safe,
350Z

It looks Brilliant!! and I appreciate the love you've got for your Maruti 800.[thumbswink]
You've kept it very well maintained, By the way is it the type-3 model or those headlamps and grill is aftermarket? because I've done same with my car too. You may check it in my album. How about posting a complete ownership report of your car with lots of pics where we can discuss more about it in detail?

Drive Safe,
350Z
This color was available in 99-00 only. ofcourse the light is a retrofit, its 11 years old. Its done 2.07 lac kms. I will post images of engine rebuild which i have done last year after it crossed 2lac kms.

Last edited:
i will give you an idea what 800 should look like. This is my first car, its 11 years old. EVen i have other car, i prefer this one as its very practical. And i am keeping it till hell freezes over. [:)]
WHat do you think of it guys. Suggestions are welcome.

View attachment 3047
Your car has my favorite color but, not meaning any offence, the floodlights look a little too big. I would suggest that you remove them for awhile & put a steel crash guard. Also add LED strips in central horizontal slit of your type III front grille. Alloys are awesome. Pls post some side profile pics of your car.

Godspeed.

Top Bottom