Maruti 800 Automatic 1988

Thread Starter #38
Done with all mechanical , electrical and cosmetic work
car is on Original paint till date. pictures taken after detailing [:D]
painted the original monograms with silver paint[;)]

Attachments

The result has come out to be magnificent. That shows a lot of hard work has been put in and in the end the result is just WOW. kudos brother happy miles ahead on this.

@Adil:
I bumped at this thread in the afternoon (see the time of thumbs up) and the thing that hooked me was 'automatic'; and then I read it complete, word by word; picture by picture.

Never knew if this thingy ever existed but now I am very much surprised to see it doing duty with you.

Appreciations for the work you have done, its just outstanding. Btw what type of gearbox it is and what is the FE of this vehicle? Will you please take a minute out of your time to explain us how this one is different from regular M800s'?

Wow, Nicely restored car. Loved the detailing. Kudos to you man. Is that headlights are new? otherwise get a pair of new lights to get the complete Just out the factory look. [clap]

@Adil an excellent piece of art, If i remember correctly maruti used to supply these automatics on order in the 90's, mainly for the handicapped, (for tax benefits i suppose) and those had a sticker on the rear windshield as such.

To avail the tax benefit one had to get a Govt. Hospital certificate

Top Bottom