Maruti 800 Automatic 1988

Excellent work Adil.Love the automatic transmission.[clap] One question-Did the autosb308 originally come with the maruti logo grill or the maruti 800 grill?

Thread Starter #17
Excellent work Adil.Love the automatic transmission. One question-Did the autosb308 originally come with the maruti logo grill or the maruti 800 grill?
Thankq Shrijit[:D]
1986 to 1994 800 came with straight grill with maruti 800, I have to change the present grill, will change and update soon with new pictures.

hey adil iam pleasent to see maruti 800 automatic transmissioned car

I heard about maruti 800 came with automatic but never had a chance to see car in real world you made my day bro

where you live in hyderabad bro i had paralyzed disability, iam looking for a good automatic transmissioned car do you have any suggestions
Hello Reddy Sir, Thanks for your kind words
will definitely Inbox you my details [:)]

Superb work. Even professionals can't transform the car so much. You can give 3M a run for their money. The car looks like its just out of the showroom.
Rahul bhai Thanks a Ton bro..

Really amazing restoration. Congrats.
Thanks Bro[:D]

Thread Starter #28
superb work adil the car looks just like a brand new bread why dont you replace those 1990's grill to horizontal stripes grill with 800 badge
Thanks Bro, I have purchased a good condition grill from scrapyard...will fix it soon

Both the cars look amazing. They are really Suzuki twins.
Thank a Ton[:D]

Nice find and great car. Eager to hear more.
Thanks..

Hi,
Front grill of 2455 is very good. Hope that was the trademark old Maruti i believe.
yep i agree.. one of the best looking grill in type 1 cars..

How its drive, please post a driving review with the acceleration gear changing an all those details. Eagerly waiting
Driving is a Pleasure in this small beauty, In city traffic this car is perfect... Auto RPM is kept on a higher side compared to manual 800, they are two Forward gears D - Drive , L - Load and one Reverse R. To start the car gear liver should be on N - Neutral or P - Parking
Initial pickup is less still we get used to it,
Mileage 10 - 11 in city[thumbsup]

Adil, brilliant work on the restoration project of this masterpiece. Deserves
How much did it cost (in both time and money)?
Thanks
still few cosmetic parts and full exterior color work is to be done. after that i will update total expenditure

Awesome buy !!
Eager to see more and more updates
Thanks..

Good god!
That thing was born in my year!

Very sweet set of wheels bro.
hehe Thanks...

Hello ADIL,nice restoration work.Very happy to see those firm gear knob for this small car.
Thanks a lot[:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
Adil,are type 1 Omni seat covers available online?Are covers of type 1 and 2 are same?Our car's seat covers have worn out.:confused:

Last edited:
Thread Starter #30
Adil,are type 1 Omni seat covers available online?Are covers of type 1 and 2 are same?Our car's seat covers have worn out.:confused:
Hi Shrijit. I don't have idea about Omni, but type 1 front seats are different then 2 and 3 rear seats are same in all 3 models so you can order that covers easily in your nearest MGP, but i will advise you to visit car seat repair shop and show them the condition. if its repairable they can do patch work of same material in cheaper price [thumbsup]

Top Bottom