I know this is late but might be useful to others.
1) No internet
2) cost effective. i.e you get all entertainment in single device and at less cost.
3) Good Quality
4) Accurate navigation
6) You get to know nearest petrol pump on your right and left both
7) Speed alarm - It tells you if your speed increases above 60
8) Tentative reaching time based on your speed.
9) Rear cam input
10) Nearby restaurants i.e Point of Interest
1) No DVD/CD player : now c'mon - who uses cd or DVD. All use pendrives and Aux.
2) you just have to update maps every 6-8 months which costs around 500.
The 2nd con which I mentioned is the important one. Google maps are free but again you need fast internet and the battery drains like anything.
Also google maps depends on network. Though offline maps are available now.
So if you can bear 500Rs every 8 months then would suggest ICENAV 101.
I am using it and I am fully satisfied.
Instead of investing money on sony, waste money on Speakers i.e Buy JBL or Focal speaker if you are music enthusiast.