Make Your Scooter / Motorcycle Headlight Brighter By 80%

Thread Starter #31

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hi guys ill say you a method to get good visibility with 35w power.

Use hid !
Install shield as shown in picture .
You are good to go

View attachment 158257

Use this type bulb to prevent glare

View attachment 158258
thanks sting. I already have plans of projector but setup is 5k plus on the other side my mod is just the cost of bulb and holder.

about HIDS I don't know if it will work on my ac wiring activa and the voltage severely changes on throttle so hids May restart.

get connected to battery , and use a relay..
then use these types of bulbs directly to h4 socket, it has high low movement solenoid.

Thread Starter #33

bhvm

Honoured Member
get connected to battery , and use a relay..
then use these types of bulbs directly to h4 socket, it has high low movement solenoid.
I can use Battery to power the hid ballast but what about solenoid? the factory switch provides only ac output. I don't think anything will work properly. I will need a totally new wiring harness with new switches and all.

I can use Battery to power the hid ballast but what about solenoid? the factory switch provides only ac output. I don't think anything will work properly. I will need a totally new wiring harness with new switches and all.
No you must take two wires from battery and connect it to hid via relay
Take high low signal(from existing bulb harness) to relay ,relay will do the rest.

Solenoid is like will move the Hid bulb to high or low position so it works in regular reflector optics, as low and high beam

Thread Starter #35

bhvm

Honoured Member
Take high low signal(from existing bulb harness) to relay ,relay will do the rest.

Solenoid is like will move the Hid bulb to high or low position so it works in regular reflector optics, as low and high beam
man I know about hids... bhool gaye kya?
relays can't work on ac. they'll just restart and vibrate like hell. I will need a fullwave bridge rectification. 1 for low and 1 glee high beam. perhaps only then a relay will work. this means tearing up factory wiring also the relay connections.

man I know about hids... bhool gaye kya?
relays can't work on ac. they'll just restart and vibrate like hell. I will need a fullwave bridge rectification. 1 for low and 1 glee high beam. perhaps only then a relay will work. this means tearing up factory wiring also the relay connections.
Does your scooter have a battery?

Thread Starter #39

bhvm

Honoured Member
View attachment 158503

Then do like this bro its really useful.
.72w per smd module

Will not drain battery. Has ultra day light visibility and eye catching at nights. If you want road visibility use hid. This led gives your position to on siders
Wow bro that's awesome!
are those leds amber or warm white? are they 4pin pirhanas?
definately a good way to make drls.

I was thinking about 2 wing like drls

a V shape on front below headlight.
and a wing on each side at back (inline with the seat )
again the problem is wiring and weak electricals.
there isn't a fuse box or something which I can tap into.

As the H4 and Scooter bulb bases are little different, Simply buy a H4 holder and wire it into the factory power supply. Both Bulbs are 3 wire configuration so you should'nt have any problem here.
Can you say a name of any bike/scooter that has H4 holder?
Because, the spare parts shop here are nuts and they will see like [roll] when asked for H4. If I tell them 'Splendor Bulb Holder' or 'Pulsar Bulb Holder', they will identify and take it out.
And, Does Kinetic have 3 wire config?

Thread Starter #41

bhvm

Honoured Member
Can you say a name of any bike/scooter that has H4 holder?
Because, the spare parts shop here are nuts and they will see like [roll] when asked for H4. If I tell them 'Splendor Bulb Holder' or 'Pulsar Bulb Holder', they will identify and take it out.
And, Does Kinetic have 3 wire config?
I haven't seen kinetic wiring, but I guess as it's low-high beam it must be 3 wire.
no bikes use car h4.
about h4, just ask for a tractor h4 bulb socket. you will not need a holder as the entire h4 bulb fits in place of your holder. see pics for better idea.

Can I use 100/90W bulb?
Or only 60/55W bulb?
I am going to use it on my Kinetic first and then on my Splendor.
Yes, Kinetic has low and high beam. Yeah just I recalled and it has 3 wires, one is red, one is black, one is green, Right?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #45

bhvm

Honoured Member
seems good. this is a tractor h4. (old type )
I used safari /Scorpio h4 which has 3 leaves (merc like symbol ) for bulb mounts.

see if it fits.

Top Bottom