Maiden Hyderabad Meet ?

Its great to know that there are lot of people interested in meet. Hope you guys to have a nice and fantastic meet at Hyderabad.

Just now finished PMing for 42 members.

Missed this thread and I didn't get the PM as well. Anyway Gurrala pointed me to check out this thread, if possible keep the meet on saturday, sunday I can come too but if its late evening might be difficult for me sometimes. Count me in as well

ER

I have already posted earlier that I am occupied this sunday(18th), hence we have have a meet next sunday ? !! Avi,Anil what do you say

Guys im not much experienced to advice everyone
Just take this as a suggestion pls dont mistake me
In our day to day life we have more commitments to do finding a free time for meet is hard.
So if your really interested you have to change your schedules as per the meet.
I can say if your really interested you can come anywhere anytime.
This is my personal view which i used to follow.
Dont wait for nice time try to utilise the time which you have!!!!!!

Thread Starter #38

zengetz

Suspended
Hi Guys! Sorry was busy this week so far and I'm fine to meet tomorrow. Let me know your preferences..

Guys it would also be a good idea to PM phone numbers. A text message would help reaching out to all.

In our day to day life we have more commitments to do finding a free time for meet is hard.
+100 Rajvel !!

Hi Guys! Sorry was busy this week so far and I'm fine to meet tomorrow. Let me know your preferences..

Guys it would also be a good idea to PM phone numbers. A text message would help reaching out to all.
Avi, I am sorry that I really occupied for this Sunday. But even for next Sunday one more travel is coming up as I may have to travel to Aligarh for a marriage and proceed to Delhi again for some meetings. So what do we do[frustration] Can we have some coffee meet quickly somewhere near your office Punjagutta on any working day

Missed this thread and I didn't get the PM as well. Anyway Gurrala pointed me to check out this thread, if possible keep the meet on saturday, sunday I can come too but if its late evening might be difficult for me sometimes. Count me in as well
Sorry. You might not have received PM since your location is not HYD or SEC. I had searched for members from any one as location.

that is true. Guys make it as grand success.

Actually I was not in TAI for nearly 4 days. I thought when I open this thread am sure there might be lot of members shown interest and by this time everything would have finalized. What happen guys?

seems people are pretty preoccupied with their personal stuff, not blaming anyone here can't help it sometimes situations don't help us. Any plans any time soon do update in this thread :)

Thread Starter #43

zengetz

Suspended
Guys sorry for the disconnect. Mydad wasn't keeping well so last week was a bit stressful. This weekend too looks busy for me. Tomorrow evening Coffee good for anyone ?

hmm

Even same situation for me as I am planning to travel to Delhi from this saturday till next wednusday[cry],

Avi you mean friday evening coffee ?? if so will try

Top Bottom