Maiden Hyderabad Meet ?

Thread Starter #19

zengetz

Suspended
Nice. So we have a tentative plan shaping up.
Next step to get all the other Hyd folks to come out of hiding :p

Thread Starter #20

zengetz

Suspended
Sethu Sir, I have sent you a PM with a draft content. I can echo your enthusiasm and if things permit, let me be the first one to invite you here :)

Sethu Sir, I have sent you a PM with a draft content. I can echo your enthusiasm and if things permit, let me be the first one to invite you here :)
Thank you very much Zengetz. Why not when Mr. RK comes here for a meet why cant sethu be there in hyd meet[;)] if time permits [Off-course my job also permits] I will be there with you friends 100%

I will PM to all Hyd guys by tomm.

Avi & Sethu,

Can you please send me the PM draft before sending it out please, if something needs to be added I will do so[:)]

Thread Starter #24

zengetz

Suspended
Hi Santosh! Thanks for reaching out. Ideally a saturday or sunday is good.
How are you placed ? Feel free to make suggestions :)

Thread Starter #28

zengetz

Suspended
Good to see things moving guys! Since Diwali is round the corner, I doubt this weekend would be feasible with everyone.

How does 17th or 18th Sound ? Feel free to suggest any other venues you might find appropriate.

Tentative list of members interested in the meet as of now

1. Gurrala74
2. Zengetz
3. Swissboy
4. Anilkumargurla
5. The Monk

This is a good start :)

Good to see things moving guys! Since Diwali is round the corner, I doubt this weekend would be feasible with everyone.

How does 17th or 18th Sound ? Feel free to suggest any other venues you might find appropriate.
Not this weekend :please: , I will be out of the station. any day in 17 or 18 are fine with me.

@Sunday would be better for me as we are working for six days. Since it is the first meet, so we keep the venue little near to city and not crowded too much and we should have place to park our rides and take photos.

A surprising response from Hyderabad members !! good

Avi, On 18th it may not be possible for me being it my birthday and I have some family programs for the day[:)]. So the rest I leave it to you any Sunday, the duration can be just an halfday, forenoon is good where we can handle other personal things in the afternoon. So once this meet takes place, then I have beautiful place called Anantha giri has a good forest area and it also happened to be the place my parents live. But it is really good from the all known places near by city and it is just 75km far from city on chilkur balaji road !! But we will do that for our next meet which will be a full day meet

Top Bottom