Maiden Hyderabad Meet ?

@Raja

Zengetz stay very far from the place we are, so today is a holiday for him and he has to travel all the way around 45km and evening traffic will be terrific for him, anyway I will give a call to him and tell him about this.
Ohhhhhh but pls make many pics of members and their rides pls .

I tried to call zengetz, but he is not attending as I expect he must be sleeping [lol]. spoke to enfieldrider and told him to come. Yeah we will make lot of pics Raja if I am there

the TAI Hyderabad mini meet is going on with Rajiv and vickyjoshi with beautiful black and white storms please see the pics on tata safari storme road test thread in while

@Satish

As I know and met few members so far are

Zengetz
Enfieldrider
Vikyjoshi
Rajiv

There are lot of new members joined these days like you and we could plan for a meet in near future[:)]

there are about 452 members from Hyderabad Area.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members/list/?pp=30&order=desc&sort=posts&field2=Hyderabad

this is the link that would list the members based on the no. of post made. and as you would expect, RK leads the pack by an awesome margin.... he is Tendulkar on TAI
What the duck!!! i thought there would be only around 50-60 member[surprise]

Heck, i even know few of the members personally...Napster......Probiker. Never knew they are a part of TAI!

RK sure is the 10dulkar of Hyd TAI!!

Looking forward for the meet![:D]

A quick and surprise meet in Hyderabad is ON with our member Raja who is performing a show at the moment. Other Hyderabad members present are Rajiv9896, Enfieldrider, Gurrala74 and Zengetz will join us in a while. Keep glued to the for more updates

A mind blowing show of Sunidhi and our Raja managing is superbly is ON at the moment. Will continue the meet after the show too and post many pics soon

Zengetz is on his way to join us I wish he will see this singing extravaganza in the end at least. All hit latest numbers of Hindi cinema are being sung and crowd have become mad and dancing like hell
Mods sorry for back to back posts, please merge them as I am typing from my mobile

Last edited:

Top Bottom