Maiden All India Meet - Pajero Owners Club India (POCIN)

Thread Starter #1
The largest online club of Pajero owners and enthusiasts in India - The 'Mitsubishi PAJERO Owners Club - India' - in short called POCIN, is organizing its maiden All India Meet at 'Kanha National Park (M.P)' between 14th to 17th April 2016.

Proud Pajero owners will drive their favorite vehicle along with their families from various parts of India to form three major convoys - one from North (Delhi), another one from West (Mumbai, Pune) and the third from South (Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore). Each of these convoys will drive between 1000 to 1500 KMs to assemble at Kanha National Park, where they will enjoy various activities and togetherness including light off-roading activities, Jungle Safari and 'Saludo por Pajero' - an inaugural convoy drive saluting the locals. There are various contests and fun activities planned to keep all participants’ engaged & enthralled at all times.

The convoys will take halts at Orchha and Nagpur enroute to Kanha and engage in fun & frolic as well as local sightseeing before proceeding to Kanha National Park.

Around 75 participants have registered for the event. The members of the group are conducting this event on self-contribution basis on no-profit no-loss basis. The team is very enthusiastic and is raring to go. Group's online forum is abuzz with lot of planning, creation of souvenirs designs, event memorabilia etc. Participants have been meeting and getting their vehicles prepped, shopping for equipment, running over the checklists and so on and so forth.

The combined list of gear that the group shall be carrying will hardly leaving anything desirable! From roof mounted tents, to CB Radios, to heavy duty winches - you will see them all. However, don't compare it with extreme Off-roaders pls...we are not that! Top end gear for photography and capturing videos has been assembled. The range of DSLRs & lenses including Go-Pros being carried should not disappoint anyone. Some of the vehicles have even opted to go the beauty parlous and get makeovers done. They now boast of new paint jobs, new set of legs (read rims and wheels), even nose jobs (snorkel) and so on.

This event is first such major event for the group but god-willing will pave way for a much larger canvas.

We request all members of TAI to bid us 'bon-voyage' and be with us as we will share details, learning, experiences and glimpses of our event with you all.

The best part about the meet is involvement from the members themselves. From managing arrangements at the pitstops to arranging in-person the resorts at Kanha by way of recce to making the welcome kits containing such amazing stickers or by planning & organizing the activities to be performed during the stay at Kanha, the list goes on & on. The wait for the meet which started from double digits days would soon be down to double digit hours. Looking forward to meeting the Pajeros and the members [:)].

Thread Starter #5
Iron Rock - Its unfortunate you are not able to join us. Your thread on PS made me buy it. Was really hoping to meet you in the event.

Amazing will look forward to your updates here and ogle, wish the group a very safe and enjoyable trip
In fact, we have people from Pune, Bombay and Goa joining the meet. I understand you are not in the country and are hence stuck. Next time perhaps...!!

Further, how is your vehicle doing and how many km does it have on the odo now?

Thread Starter #7
Folks, Sharing with you a few notes/advisories that have been compiled for the particpants. More shall be coming overtime. The team is going through a lot of prep work and getting ready to GO! Will try to keep you all up to date as much as and as early as possible.

Attachments

Iron Rock - Its unfortunate you are not able to join us. Your thread on PS made me buy it. Was really hoping to meet you in the event.
In fact, we have people from Pune, Bombay and Goa joining the meet. I understand you are not in the country and are hence stuck. Next time perhaps...!!

Further, how is your vehicle doing and how many km does it have on the odo now?
Yes such a shame I cant make it, my apologies guys, my travel is a bit crazy off late.
Vehicle done close to 31k - chugging along, no problem whatsoever.

Top Bottom