Mahindra's Rodeo and Duro

Mahindra Rodeo RZ wins Pit stop Monsoon Rally

Mahindra Rodeo RZ has emerged as the winner of the Pit stop Monsoon Rally in Nashik. Rider, Shamim Khan steered the new Rodeo RZ to victory over a challenging 170 km route which included mud, slush and rocks. “Shamim and the Rodeo RZ have yet again proved that they are an unbeatable combination! The fact that the new Rodeo RZ emerged victorious on such a challenging track is clear testimony of its maneuverability, power and ability to negotiate tough conditions. My congratulations to Shamim and in future, we will see this winning duo take on many more such challenges,” said Viren Popli, Executive Vice President, Strategy & Market Development, Mahindra Two Wheelers.

“This is a thrilling victory for me as it’s the very first time I’ve participated in the Pit stop rally. The new Mahindra Rodeo RZ performed admirably in spite of the demanding nature of the track and complimented my riding skills very well. I look forward to participating with the Mahindra Rodeo RZ in future rallies as well,” said Shamim.

National Champion, Shamim Khan started his career in the year 2000. He is originally from Nashik and has been dominating local Maharashtra rallies for almost five years now. In addition to the Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally, Shamim also rode the Mahindra Rodeo to victory in the Gulf Dirt Track National Championship - Round 1 in Mangalore, Round 2 in Aurangabad and the Rotary Rotocross (Autocross) for 2 wheelers, both in 2012.

The Pitstop Monsoon Rally has been organised by the Pitstop which is a rallying club co-founded by rallying enthusiasts in Nashik.

New Mahindra Rodeo RZ wins Pit stop Monsoon Rally | Motoroids

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Mahindra has launched the RZ Standard variant of Rodeo. Quick info from the press release:

Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd. is rapidly expanding its portfolio. Recently, it unveiled its new range of motorcycles, the Mahindra Pantero and the Mahindra Centuro, which are expected to hit the market soon. In January, Mahindra also launched an affordable version of its popular Rodeo RZ scooter at a very attractive launch price. The new Rodeo RZ Std. comes with the same advanced Z-Series engine, recently developed at the company’s state-of-the-art R&D centre in Pune. So, customers would enjoy its zippy 125 cc power, superior ride quality and great on-road mileage.

Viren Popli, Executive Vice President – Strategy and Market Development, Mahindra Two Wheelers said, “There is increasing preference amongst young, modern couples for our fully loaded, premium Mahindra Rodeo RZ scooter. To make the wonderful Rodeo RZ proposition accessible to more customers, we launched a more affordable variant, the Rodeo RZ Std., at a very attractive price. The new Rodeo RZ Std. has the advanced Z-Series engine that is smart enough to respond to your need for power and mileage on the go. The attractive launch price for its contemporary styling, advanced telescopic suspension, large storage space and other superior features is sure to delight customers.”
Drive Safe,
350Z

How many TAInsdians think think that this would sell well? Please raise your hands.

Huhh!! No hands??!! Or is it only me?

NOW Buy Mahindra Duro Online From Snapdeal at 41000 On Road Only!

1. Mahindra Duro -Pearl White (On Road Price)
Actual – Rs. 49700
Snapdeal price – Rs 41700
Discount – 16%

2. Mahindra Duro – Mystique Grey (On Road Price)
Actual – Rs. 53372
Snapdeal Price – Rs 45372
Discount – 15%

3. Mahindra Duro – Fiery Black (On Road Price)
Actual Price – Rs. 50908
Snapdeal Price – Rs 42908
Discount – 16%

4. Mahindra Duro – Majestic Maroon (On Road Price)
Actual – Rs. 49169
Snapdeal Price – Rs 41169
Discount – 16%

5. Mahindra Duro – Cappuccino Brown (On Road Price)
Actual – Rs. 51810
Snapdeal Price – Rs 43810
Discount – 15%

Snapdeal is providing an exclusive offer, which extends the standard warranty period by a full 2 years. Worried about the paperwork?? Relax..you will be provided all the paperwork at your doorstep ,without having to incur additional charges, by a Mahindra official once you complete the payment. You also have the option of availing a free test-drive before purchasing!!

EMIs are available, that too at 0% interest rate. As usual, the shipping charge is nil and you have a host of options for payment, with credit card and netbanking being a couple of them.

Buy Mahindra Duro Online From Snapdeal at 41000 On Road Only!

I would say this is an wonderful initiative by Mahindra, it will be interesting to see how the consumers will react to such schemes.

awesome features!! Rodeo is a good vehicle in terms of engine performance, ride, comfort and Duro has got a very light body which makes the scooter very light weighted & easy to ride!

Mahindra Rodeo RZ reviews needed!

Hey Folks!
I am in dilemma to buy Mahindra Rodeo RZ.
I need some reviews. I have already read the motorbeam road test.
I need some more reviews by you.
Thanks in Advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom