Mahindra's New Launches For 2011 - 2012

350Z

Core Team
I feel UVs are mahindra's strength & its best they stick to it. Hatchback market is really tough to capture & competition is damn strong, so its better of they leave that alone. they have already done a mistake by going into 2 wheelers.

i am not saying expansion is bad but with products like kinetic scooters & stallio, i doubt.
The competition is always strong and will remain so in future as well, be it any sector of the market. It is true that Mahindra has mastered in producing utility vehicles, but at one point of time they must eventually take a shot at other segments too, similar to what Tata Motors did. Probably they won’t have achieved that much popularity or success in car market today by selling Safari and Sumo alone, which they have now after products like Indica, Manza and others. Also after recently watching interviews of senior officials at Mahindra, It looks that they are very much interested to try out something out of the box.

Drive Safe,
350Z

well guys i can assure you one thing for sure, the owner of the service station where i get my car service is a big gun here, and has quite good knowledge of automobiles, launches, new products which have came true till now, was with him this morning discussing about cars, on which he confirmed to wait till new mahindra's SUV gets launch in coming months.

Thats a nice piece of information Raj.
I had never knew about these launches.

Does that Igatpuri plant comes near Nashik.
As i think i have come across that place.
As on my way to Trayambhakeshwar has seen this plant of M&M during my trip to Shirdi on Hawk.
All the Scorpio & Xylo's were parked in Scorching Sun.

Thread Starter #19
The competition is always strong and will remain so in future as well, ................
rather than flying away.

Drive Safe,
350Z
very true. agreed. [thumbsup]

Thats a nice piece of information Raj.
I had never knew about these launches.

Does that Igatpuri plant comes near Nashik.
As i think i have come across that place.
As on my way to Trayambhakeshwar has seen this plant of M&M during my trip to Shirdi on Hawk.
yes, igatpuri is in Nashik.

All the Scorpio & Xylo's were parked in Scorching Sun.
All factories have their cars parked in the sun & in dust. forget mahindra, i have seen fully dirty C & E class lying in the stockyard. staff says they come like that from the factory & gather more dust here but is totally cleaned up before delivery. this is a common practice & nothing much can be done about it, even by the manufacturers.

350Z

Core Team
According to reports, Pawan Goenka has announced that there will be no new launches from Mahindra till 2016. The company will only focus on revising existing models.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom