Mahindra Xylo - Made for India

So Raj, let me get this straight, since xylo is cheaper in price than the Innova, that means it is meant to be this way & read that as ****????

You seem to be very Pro Mahindra, maybe u work for the company.
I just wrote about my experience with the Xylo, to highlight its deficiencies, nothing more, nothing less.
Since the Xylo is competing with the Innova & having owned an Innova, obviously i can see & experience first hand the diff between the 2.

[thumbsdown]

Hey Fihast, the Head lamp job could have been better, now it looks like its abruptly hacked off from top, but then thats my view, tail lamps look pretty dull too & as you say light intensity is reduced which is a strict no-no & defeats purpose of the what they are meant to do. Anyway, nice to see you try something new & make your vehicle look different. How is your vehicle holding up?? Are you happy with it?
Mine has so far covered only 2000 kms & have already faced bits & pieces of trim falling off, cheap plastic components poorly made, lots of rattles & sqeaks from seats/ brake squeal/ horrible cring cring sounds from the engine when revved between 1 & 21/2 k revs. Horrible after sales service, that hand brake lever rubber still has not been replaced under warranty.... the list goes on. To top it off, stupid dealers called me for 'Mahindra' organised 'Free Rains Check-Up' camp where they just did NOTHING! wasted 2 whole hrs & my vehicle was just lying parked & untouched, causing me to lose it & drive my vehicle off in sheer disgust.
To top this all, i keep getting earfuls from my family members on why i sold the Innova & went in for this Junk of a Truck![thumbsdown]
ouch, thats really sad to hear denom, surely mahindra cannot match the quality of toyota, but also its pricing on offer for xylo with its good engine is okay for me with now availibility with ABS too.But yes after innova and now xylo not giving you any peace of mind one surely feels disgusted, try hard with mahindra dealer and get things sorted out to have peace of riding.
I am sure mahindra ASS and customer support would work on your complains as they does this usually well.Raj what do you say?

To top this all, i keep getting earfuls from my family members on why i sold the Innova & went in for this Junk of a Truck![thumbsdown]
Hey denom looks like you are suffering a lot.But the thing i am wondering about is what made you sell your innova & go for Xylo ?[shock]

I am sure mahindra ASS and customer support would work on your complains as they does this usually well.Raj what do you say?
yes, they USUALLY do work towards customer complaints, but not ALWAYS.

you can try mailing them or calling the customer care number, if you think the issue is serious, it MAY work.

Thread Starter #36
Of what material that net is made up of?
it's made of normal vinyl type and is opaque. the tiny holes in it gives a glittering look at night, eventhough the light get's slightly reduced, it doesn't matter because normally xylo's tail lamps are overlit and may be difficult for the guy behind . so this can reduce the effect[:D]

and denom the headlamps do look as u said , but it makes a change from usual and also now the bonnet and front looks more macho. (just a visual impact)

Oh thats cool 28k running with no major issues for such a huge car is no joke! Congrats the Xylo is serving you well!

Thread Starter #43
Had planned to change the tyres after it's totally out. but unfortunately i noticed a large screw(nut) quarter inch thick plugged into the tyres. after reaching home just pulled it out with pliers and then for the first time the tyre got deflated. so bought a pair of michelin tyres(wider than the oem). for rear . will change the front tyres with the same soon.

Hey i think its not advisable to drive with different section tyres at the front and rear , so change the front tyres too soon.

Top Bottom