Mahindra Xylo - Made for India

yeah we would like to see its complete image on its front part where you worked upon.So how many kms did you covered so far on your xylo mate?

Thread Starter #19
So how many kms did you covered so far on your xylo mate?
It has clocked 11,000+ kms now.
The second service just costed Rs.400/-
gear oil changed.
housing oil changed. That's all in 10,000 kms service.

But hey, Now whats this net like design on rear lamps?

350Z
The net like design is a sticker called "one side vision". It just blackens the tail lamp.(also reduces the light [cry] ) but i think it looks good [clap]

hey is thata cover on your rear lamps fihast, i do think so as have seen some vehicles using this as safety measures??[frustration]

350Z

Core Team
Nice!
But to be frank, The one on rear lamps isn't looking too good to me.
IMO, You should have tried the Chrome touch etc Instead.

350Z

Thread Starter #22
Nice!
But to be frank, The one on rear lamps isn't looking too good to me.
IMO, You should have tried the Chrome touch etc Instead.

350Z
chrome touch does look good but everyone goes for that, i need change, i mean variety.

350Z

Core Team
No issues.
That was just my Personal opinion only.
Can you try to post a pic of the rear lamps lit?
I would like to see, How do they look with this net like design.

350Z

fihast, got an idea of what you have got for your car, but doesnt that shows lesser lights as compared to without it, i mean this doesnot reflect as smoked one as you wanted it to be.

Hey Fihast, the Head lamp job could have been better, now it looks like its abruptly hacked off from top, but then thats my view, tail lamps look pretty dull too & as you say light intensity is reduced which is a strict no-no & defeats purpose of the what they are meant to do. Anyway, nice to see you try something new & make your vehicle look different. How is your vehicle holding up?? Are you happy with it?
Mine has so far covered only 2000 kms & have already faced bits & pieces of trim falling off, cheap plastic components poorly made, lots of rattles & sqeaks from seats/ brake squeal/ horrible cring cring sounds from the engine when revved between 1 & 21/2 k revs. Horrible after sales service, that hand brake lever rubber still has not been replaced under warranty.... the list goes on. To top it off, stupid dealers called me for 'Mahindra' organised 'Free Rains Check-Up' camp where they just did NOTHING! wasted 2 whole hrs & my vehicle was just lying parked & untouched, causing me to lose it & drive my vehicle off in sheer disgust.
To top this all, i keep getting earfuls from my family members on why i sold the Innova & went in for this Junk of a Truck![thumbsdown]

thats a real bad review denom. but poor plastic quality is a given & you should have known that mahindra cannot match toyota when it comes to quality. after all, you paid 2 lakhs less for this car!

whats matter of concern is the sound from the engine.

Top Bottom