Mahindra Xylo Happy Legs TVC + Contest. Excl. Video Added!

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
An Update from Mahindra Auto:
Mahindra and Mahindra is soon going to release a cool and funky "Happy Legs" TV Commercial of Xylo with in 3 days but not just this, In an effort to keep up the "Xylo" Spirit, There's an online contest as well which could make you win a Digital SLR Camera. Follow the link for details : The Xylo Happy Legs TVC Contest

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Huh?? Why doesnt mahindra focuses on improving XYLO rather than creating hype and marketing gimmicks like this? IMHO only good ads now and then are not going to help anyway.

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
Like Always, The Automotive India again brings you an Exclusive First Video of Mahindra Xylo Happy Legs TV Commercial, Just Check it out!! Also, Attached below an Official Press Note:

Mahindra’s new XYLO TVC ‘Happy Legs’ brings Auto & Fashion on the same platform

• Ace fashion photographer Atul Kasbekar is the face of the new TVC
  • Campaign communicates Xylo’s luxurious Space & Comfort in a cool and trendy manner
  • Reiterates its proposition of ‘ Time of your Life ’
  • Consumer contest around the new TVC, which debuted first on twitter

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M) has announced the launch of its new TVC for one of its best selling brands, the Xylo. Christened ‘Happy Legs’, the TVC aims to give a whole new dimension to Xylo’s proposition of style, space and comfort, in keeping with its theme of ‘Time of your Life’. India’s top fashion photographer Atul Kasbekar has been roped in as the face of the new TVC.

The 40-second TVC which is shot in a cool and trendy setting at Goa, showcases the luxurious space and comfort of the Xylo. The film highlights the Xylo’s proposition of space, ride comfort and its innovative features such as flab bed seats, drop down snack trays, the individual air conditioning vents, and many more. The commercial amplifies the term ‘Happy Legs’ by bringing together two things people feel quite passionate about – Auto and Fashion.

With Atul Kasbekar as the brand ambassador, the new TVC keeps with its positioning of ‘Time of your Life’ with trendy music and stylish visuals. The rationale behind his presence in the TVC is not only that Atul is India’s leading fashion photographer but also the fact that he shares a very good rapport with his models. As the TVC highlights, he calls in his Xylo just to offer better space and comfort for his models during a shoot.

Speaking on the launch of the campaign, Vivek Nayer, senior vice-president - Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra and Mahindra said, “Xylo has set new benchmarks in luxurious Space & Comfort during road travel. This campaign is a refreshingly new interpretation of these key benefits through coining of the term ‘Happy Legs‘. The campaign captures the Brand proposition of ‘Time of your Life’ very well and who better than ace Fashion photographer, Atul Kasbekar, along with some glamorous models to portray this so credibly on screen! ”

The film has been directed by Paris based International Director Jonathan Lennard, who himself was a fashion and celebrity photographer earlier. Jonathan who other than having been associated with international brands such as L’Oreal and Sony Cybershot has shot Bollywood stars too.
Prior to the campaign break, a pioneering consumer contest around the TVC was launched for the first time on Twitter and it received a path breaking 7000 hits on the contest site on the first day itself. In keeping with the theme of the TVC, consumers were required to answer three simple questions to win exciting prizes. The campaign will also run on print and digital media platforms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gBDfrAv0vc

that is one heck of a lovely and beautiful ads. it is atleast better than 'time of life' ad and it explains features of Xylo nicely too but it depends to where the viewer focuses more!![:D]

370Z

This advertisement is being broadcasted on almost every another channel and I've noticed many eyeballs watching it closely. Mahindra doesn't exactly wants to target rural audience with Xylo, rather they want it to make a daily use urban MUV, thus such an ad which perfectly indicates same.

Drive Safe,
370Z

M&M are emphasizing on only one aspect i.e. legroom.
BTW nice legs[evil]:lol!:
Exactly. And as Vibhor said they want to target the urban market and maybe that strategy led to the birth of happy legs tvc. Btw theres no doubt, xylos lastrow has more legroom than the segment leader innova though overall comfort is much more in the toyota.

Innova has the most cramped third row. Tall guys like me can never sit there!

People opt SUV/MUV only for the comfort and space it offers and so they are rightly emphasizing on that.

Thread Starter #13

350Z

Core Team
Innova has the most cramped third row. Tall guys like me can never sit there!

People opt SUV/MUV only for the comfort and space it offers and so they are rightly emphasizing on that.
Come on! You can not actually call it cramped. I've recently sat on the Innova’s 3rd row bench and it was fine enough, but the headroom was less and this is where Xylo scores when it comes to sitting on the last bench. Toyota Innova has lowering rear roofline, where as the Xylo is boxy all around, which results in marginally better space.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Okay atleast cramped for a tall guy like me!:biggrin: I have travelled in third rows in Innova , Safari , Scorpio and found Innova to be tough!

Okay atleast cramped for a tall guy like me!:biggrin: I have travelled in third rows in Innova , Safari , Scorpio and found Innova to be tough!
yes being a 6fter i too find the last row of innova having lesser legroom as compared to xylo and hence a bit cramped. but i would always prefer innova over xylo. No offences meant but i find xylo one of the worst on comfort. I recently had a 100km long trip in xylo for some work and the car was chauffeur driven. When i reached my destination i was damn tired. Even my dad prefers Innova over his Civic for longer trips.

Top Bottom