Mahindra XUV500 Silver W8 FWD Ownership Review

Congrats on ur XUV Shona, please keep us and especially me posted on ur experiences, i am a fellow owner too and sharing my experiences on this forum..Wish u lot of happy miles!!

I dont know how i missed this thread.

Many congratulations for acquiring the Cheetah. Wish you thousands of happy "Offroading" session:smile:

Hi Shona , can u please confirm if u see any dipper or parking light indicator in ur dash ?
I only see a high beam indicator, hence just want to check.

Thread Starter #20
Hi Shona , can u please confirm if u see any dipper or parking light indicator in ur dash ?
I only see a high beam indicator, hence just want to check.
I don't think so will check and confirm.Are you facing any problems with your xuv?
I hate the mahindra rise clip ,i have to wait atleast 5 seconds everytime before i start my car, as everything is connected to infotainment system,One more thing which i dislike is the alloys they get dirty real fast,they have to be cleaned everyday.
This is after 2 hrs of driving in normal road conditions.
untitled5.jpg

Thread Starter #21
Thank You all for your best wishes.

I'l keep updating this thread.
I got 2 special invitee auto expo passes from mahindra for 5th and 6th January, benefits of purple club membership.
I am posting the subwoofer pictures,lot of effort has been put to get this subwoofer and its box made,but at the end i'l say its worth it.[:D]

Subwoofer
untitled.jpg
untitled.2JPG.jpg
Auto Expo passes
untitled3.jpg
untitled4.jpg

Thank You all for your best wishes.

I'l keep updating this thread.
I got 2 special invitee auto expo passes from mahindra for 5th and 6th January, benefits of purple club membership.
I am posting the subwoofer pictures,lot of effort has been put to get this subwoofer and its box made,but at the end i'l say its worth it.[:D]

Subwoofer
View attachment 37741
View attachment 37742
Auto Expo passes
View attachment 37743
View attachment 37744
Hmm so did you visit the Expo then?

Sanjoy Gupta is the Senior M&M Customer care Manager at Mumbai.
He was quite helpful at times when i needed the help in solving the issues with my car.

The sub looks cool, so how is the sound quality now?
The thump & base?

Slowly the ICE bug has started biting me, will be having an ICE upgrade soon on my Hawk too.

I don't think so will check and confirm.Are you facing any problems with your xuv?
I hate the mahindra rise clip ,i have to wait atleast 5 seconds everytime before i start my car, as everything is connected to infotainment system,One more thing which i dislike is the alloys they get dirty real fast,they have to be cleaned everyday.
This is after 2 hrs of driving in normal road conditions.
View attachment 37729
Hi Shona, my thread is here listing all my experiences including problems
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-dark-knight-buying-ownership-experience.html

Well u dont have to wait for the rise clip, let it load up anyways and u can start the car in parallel - its not tht bad - yeah it might be irritating to a few i do however have the latest update.

Thread Starter #24
Hi Shona, my thread is here listing all my experiences including problems
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-dark-knight-buying-ownership-experience.html

Well u dont have to wait for the rise clip, let it load up anyways and u can start the car in parallel - its not tht bad - yeah it might be irritating to a few i do however have the latest update.
If my car is parked and i have to reverse then i'l have to wait for the clip to finish because reverse assist screen appears only when rise clip finishes. A.c mode,speed,temperature etc also don't show up if the system is off.

Thread Starter #27
Rear view camera installed from mahindra dealer for 4000/-.Camera turns on when you engage reverse gear ,shows distance also.
rc.jpg

nice one, though not sure if i need it as the sensors do a good job too, btw can you tell me hows its installed, external snaps? how many drills on the rear and where exactly it gets installed ?

Top Bottom