Mahindra XUV500 Silver W8 FWD Ownership Review

I am planning for XUV500. How is the road side assistance of Mahindra specifically for xuv 500? Please share your opinions and past experience with this aspect. SA told me they have 24*7 assistance. But are they reaching out to us if we are stranded in some remote places( no issues even if its a paid assistance) but are they giving that assistance?

I am planning for XUV500. How is the road side assistance of Mahindra specifically for xuv 500? Please share your opinions and past experience with this aspect. SA told me they have 24*7 assistance. But are they reaching out to us if we are stranded in some remote places( no issues even if its a paid assistance) but are they giving that assistance?
Dont have any personal experience in this matter, but yeah have read that the 24*7 roadside assitance does work properly from Mahindra's end.

Dont have any personal experience in this matter, but yeah have read that the 24*7 roadside assitance does work properly from Mahindra's end.
Congratulations on your 16k happy miles with the cheetah. [clap]. Hope you fly many miles in it.
I welcome your view regarding Assistance by mahindra. But i want user review of the services provided by mahindra. Specifically any of the Xuv 500 owners who had availed these services( road side assistance) and their experience with it.

Siri mine has crossed 25k. the 16k data was the year end data.

AS of now I am pretty much impressed with the service from Mahindra's end. They always call up post service to gauge the satisfaction level. I had an issue once about the vehicle not being clean post service I mentioned it to them, got a call from my dealer 30 minutes later with a complementary wash and an apology.

AS of now I am pretty much impressed with the service from Mahindra's end.
Well bro,its so nice to know ur review regarding their service, specially for me who initially planned for skoda rapid and was shocked to see the complains in the forum of rapid regarding their service and niggles.
Thanks a lot[:D]

Re: Xuv 5oo

Ice upgrade

Only disappointing part about this car for me was ice setup it had no bass at all,
so had to upgrade.
I could not change the headunit because it is connected to cars electricals so only option left was to change the speakers.

My cars install was done in a very neat and professional way thanks to Mr.Rajesh who's team had already worked on 3-4 xuv's they knew exact position of each lock.

Front -focal PS165 components
Rear - focal VB160 speakers with built in tweeters
Amplifier - auditor 4 channel
Wiring- connection audison
Sub-blaupunkt th series thin 12" woofer
and last but not the least loads of damping(dynamt extreme)

Inside view of xuv door
View attachment 36362
stock nippon speakers
View attachment 36363
View attachment 36364
Rear door speakers
View attachment 36365
View attachment 36366
Front speakers
View attachment 36367
View attachment 36368
Dynamt damping
View attachment 36369
Hi Shona210, Last sunday I took delivery of XUV5OO and am planning to upgrade the existing speakers and add a sub.

Your setup on XUV5OO is quite impressive.

Could you please share the address or phone number for Mr. Rajesh.

Top Bottom