Mahindra XUV500 Gets 4 Star Crash Test Rating

Raj i feel the rear LED lights as in F1 car must be equipped for cars in such, drizzling situations and foggy affairs.

Even i don't use hazard lights when the vehicle is on the move.

But here a new things are happening on Bangalore-Mysore highway, where i travel frequently.

The cabbies esp use hazard light in the night to indicate a hump, and due to their speed driving and incapability to stop before that hump.

And people driving on this part are getting used to it and following the same.

Raj i feel the rear LED lights as in F1 car must be equipped for cars in such, drizzling situations and foggy affairs.

But here a new things are happening on Bangalore-Mysore highway, where i travel frequently.

The cabbies esp use hazard light in the night to indicate a hump, and due to their speed driving and incapability to stop before that hump.

Yes that's right, even i observed this change of behaviour from cabbies in this route and it's really heartening to see such cabbies giving preference to safety of other road users.

Thread Starter #48
^^Don't take that seriously buddy.It was just a lighter moment I was sharing with S-Class.
I too respect SUVs and their owners.
No issues, nothing was taken seriously.

That's it? In Kerela, I have seen some drivers switching on the hazard lights in a junction to indicate that they are going straight!!!

I used the rear fog lamps in my Punto when it rains, along with front fog lights. That is more than enough to make my car clearly visible. In Innova, which does not have a rear fog light, I switch ON the tail lights which again is enough to make the car visible.

Top Bottom