Mahindra XUV300 (W8): Ownership Review

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

Greeting from my side.

Firstly I will introduced myself. My name is Akashdeep Singh and working in Pharmaceutical MNC. I am punjabi and lives in Ludhiana, Punjab

Now comes the main part.

I had bought XUV300 on 9-Oct-2019 and the variant is diesel. I have driven more than 6000 km in two months. Total on road price I got is 12 lakhs with 3 year warranty and insurance free from the dealer. I also got crome accessory, mats and rain visor free from them. I have mixed experience for the car. I will divide my experience in pros and cons for the car.

Pros:
1. Engine: the most exciting part in this vehicle is the engine. I feel its so much punchy and fun to drive and took no time to reach triple digits. Kudos to mahindra for making it so refined for the price.

2. Interior/exterior: interior of the car is great. When you sit in this car you feel like you are sitting in 20 30 lakh car. I loved it. Same for the exterior, exterior looks or material which mahindra puts in this car is top class and feel robust when you close the door. You will hear thud sound when you close the door which speaks for the material.

3. Drive quality: You will have rich drive quality when you cruise in this car. Handling balance, suspension is great and also their is very minimum body roll.

4. Features: Features list is so long that i have to write separate post for that alone. I came from micra so i am over the moon with these kinda features.

Cons:
1. Cabin noise: i have experience cabin noise coming from the hood or from side mirrors occasionly. Although, mahindra dealers was corporative on that when i complaint to customer care and also to the area manager. Now their is no rattling sound coming but still some air cutting noise is coming when m cruising between 80 to 90 and is so frustrating.

2. Auto android- this also frustrates me as it will automatically turn off when m driving. I have been updated with their latest version lets see if it will work smoothly now.

I will be attaching pics of the ride and will update this thread regularly if any issue arises or for the complement also. Please share your thoughts also.

Thanks and warm regards
Akash

Please excuse my english

Attachments

Thread Starter #4
Congratulations for your car, wish you many more happy miles with this and it looks like mini XUV 500.
Thank you so much Sir. Appreciated.

Hearty Congratulations, wish you many many safe miles!
please keep the thread updated!
Sure, i will be updating this thread regularly with ups and down. Thank you so much for encouragement.

Top Bottom