Mahindra XUV 5OO - "The White Beast"

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends my name is Gaurav here is my owner ship review of The XUV 5OO,first of all friends thanks for your reviews about XUV it helped me
a lot.
Friends my English is not so good so plz "BHAWNAO KO SAMJHO" :-)
Last year me and my family decided that we need a diesel car or suv,i was searching for a car which looks great and also perform well, and i live in a
Village so i can't buy a sedan so i decided to buy a suv but at that time i was very confused that which suv i should buy.
After a long time i decided that i will buy Fortuner lowest model because of tight budget, and also convinced my father for fortuner, but after few
days i think sep. or oct 2011 saw review of XUV 5OO on tv and that time i shouted "papa aap k paise bach gae ham ye gaadi lenge" my father
came and saw the XUV he asked me for price that time price was not increased.
Then we were waiting for the bookings opening in Raipur Chhattisgarh but there was no confirm date, after few more months i saw fb update that
all India bookings open from 8th June 2012.
After that i called Raipur dealer but they sad that all india bookings are opening one by one they took my contact no. and Sade that they will inform
me.
And finely on 22nd june i got a call from the dealer the bookings are starting for next day,so i booked XUV on 23rd june 2012 ,booking amount
40000 and that time they sad that i have to buy accessories of Rs. 75000,at that time i sad yes .
after waiting two months i got a call on 14th Aug that my car has arrived told them that i will take delivery on 15th Aug,so i went to show room on
15th aug my XUV was not ready and accessories i told only 3-4 item Chrome item, illuminated scuff plates ,mats, body cover and reverse camera.
only chrome item, scuff plates are fitted and reverse camera was out of stock so didn’t got that and accessories department was closed so also didn’t
got floor mats.
and finely me and my XUV got freedom from the showroom[:D]

isse jyada nai likh sakta[;)],here are some pics and i promise i'll keep updating.

Attachments

Re: XUV 5OO "The white Beast"

congrats on your white beast.

do read the instruction manual thoroughly to avoid any confusions.

apart from that do follow the standard run in procedure like not moving past 2000 rpm and not going past 100kmph for the first 1000kms.

rest early morning cold start idle your car for around 30 secs bfore you engage the gears and after a long drive idle your car for around 30 secs.

wish you many happy miles from the XUV. [:)]

Thread Starter #3

congrats on your white beast.

do read the instruction manual thoroughly to avoid any confusions.

apart from that do follow the standard run in procedure like not moving past 2000 rpm and not going past 100kmph for the first 1000kms.

rest early morning cold start idle your car for around 30 secs bfore you engage the gears and after a long drive idle your car for around 30 secs.

wish you many happy miles from the XUV. [:)]
thanks bro i really need TAI guidance,its my first diesel car,and also first SUV.[:)]

Love the beige interiors in the white xuv . Congrats and have fun with your suv and happy miles .

Congrats Gaurav on your XUV500.This would be my next car.I m going to have TD of this Cheetah.My cousin also had this Cheetah in same color.Oh Boy!I m impressed!

Last edited:

Hey Gaurav congratulations for your white XUV 500[clap]. It looks really good in white.

Happy and safe motoring with your new BEast.

Hello Gaurav,

your SUV oops.. XUV looks awesome in White.

Congrats for it. Wish you the millions of miles ahead.[:)]

Hearty Congrats Rider99, the White beast is looking phenomenal, enjoy the rides and drive safely!

Congrat's Gaurav your new ride look's really sweet,sad part is that the dealer's made you buy those accessories forcefully which was not ethical.

Congrats !

With big cars comes big responsibility ...[:)] so rock the ride and be safe !!

Do post your experiences small/big all of them.

Thanks..

Hello Rider99,
Congrats on your XUV500 !
XUV500 with its aggressive front grill is definitely a head turner.
Wishing You Happy ownership throughout .
Drive Safe.

@ Rider congrats once again bro.
Illuminated scuff plate of your xuv500 looks cool.
Follow the running in procedure meticulously, read your usersmanual as it helps in the long run. Take care of your beauty, dont get excited and over rev during running in.
Enjoy your "white-beast".

Congrats bro, I am too owning a XUV for last 8 months and have clocked over 10,000km already. Have driven it on expressways, hill roads, even F1 tracks, the car is nothing less than 'Fantabulous'. Enjoy the experience.

Top Bottom