Mahindra Thar Review & Pictures

Re: Mahindra Thar Off-Road Test Drive Review

Zinam, It was pretty succinct review given on Thar. Mahindra Thar truly looks too masculine. Mahindra Thar stands for the toughness of Mahindra. Mahindra has positioned their brand in the minds of the people as a tough and heavy vehicle. I am a Mahindra Thar Fan, I am fascinated by its looks and performance.

The Interiors of the Thar looks like the DC version of Mahindra. Very good improvement from Mahindra for its interiors and the Mudguards. [clap]

Hi All,

saw Thar today in showroom...

1. Showroom guy told that if we change rear seats to front facing rear Seats, Insurance will be lost is it true?

Also, I felt 9.70122L is little high price for the vehicle he is providing. any comments on this?

Last edited:
Hi All,
saw Thar today in showroom...
1. Showroom guy told that if we change rear seats to front facing rear Seats, Insurance will be lost is it true?
I don't have idea whether insurance be claimed or not, but whenever there is a change in position of main aspects apart from stock fittings, it will directly affect claiming of insurance.

Also, I felt 9.70122L is little high price for the vehicle he is providing. any comments on this?
It's quite high, but then it's a better buy when compared to the competitors in picture.

I don't have idea whether insurance be claimed or not, but whenever there is a change in position of main aspects apart from stock fittings, it will directly affect claiming of insurance.

Yes. but whats the point in buying a new Thar and couln`t modify. IMO, there should not be an issue if we change the seating atleast inside the showroom but i comformed today that one can not claim insurance.

It's quite high, but then it's a better buy when compared to the competitors in picture.
Yes in this case you are right.

And again I am back to square one. Thinking state to buy a new Thar or modify a used one. i feel there is no point in spending thousands for Insurance and couldn`t use it [confused]

Top Bottom