Mahindra Scorpio VLX Mist Silver: 1,00,000 Kms & Counting

Thread Starter #31
Hey guys i have attached pics of my tyre.
Want some inputs on the same.
I had even put a complaint on official Bridgestone website.
They had even called me to inspect the tyres through their service engineer.
But that guy straightly said you have driven on a pothole and its not their problem. I blasted him, Then he said that to remove the tyre and he will send it for factory for further inspection. I am yet to give him my Tyre.
As there is TPMS on alloys i didnt wanted to remove from a local tyre shop .
And the A.S.S person are on holiday and will be open tomorrow.
I have sent a mail to Customer care Mahindra and CC to chief Customer care Mahindra.
Let me see what happens further.
This is a front left tyre i dont know how it has torn that too in a reverse direction.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh looking bad , any idea how this happened and did you notice it soon after this happened?? I feel its tough claiming insurance here!!

Hope you get a positive reply soon!!

Thread Starter #34
Oh looking bad , any idea how this happened and did you notice it soon after this happened?? I feel its tough claiming insurance here!!

Hope you get a positive reply soon!!
No buddy i dont have any idea when it happened, Neither i had collided with any stones while driving.
Just while washing the vehicle noticed this.
-----------Next Post-----------
this is think is your car has been driven over a sharp stone or kerb. the A.S.S will not replace this for free.
Oh Raj atleast i was expecting some positive reply from you.
Will wait and watch what happens next.

Last edited:
Bridgestone has exclusive showroom on BTM main road (between Jaydeva and Silk Board). Just go there ask if it can be replaced under warranty or not?

Oh Raj atleast i was expecting some positive reply from you.
Will wait and watch what happens next.
LOL, whats the use if i say some good words buddy? maybe it will temporarily make you happy but the A.S.S wont listen to me!

moreover, not only in mahindra, but in any A.S.S., tyres are not covered in warranty in such defects. yes, only in rare situations, if you find a manufacturing defect, that too in a new car, then you can expect replacement.

this is not a new car nor is this a manufacturing defect. sorry mate. but chill, dont worry so much.

Thread Starter #37
Bridgestone has exclusive showroom on BTM main road (between Jaydeva and Silk Board). Just go there ask if it can be replaced under warranty or not?
Thanks for your concern.
My dealer Sireesh Auto Came and he himself has taken the tyre, And has said he will inspect it.

Thread Starter #38
Dear Mr.Mukesh,

Thanks for sharing the feedback about your vehicle to us.
As you know that after speaking with you over phone our Dealer personal has visited your residence and collected the tyre and has got the same inspected yesterday .The same was inspected by the Bridgestone Service Engineer Mr. Khalid of M/s Bridgestone .Unfortunately we would like to inform that M/s Bridgestone has rejected the same with reason mentioned “Shoulder cut by some sharp external object & this not a manufacturing defect” .

In this situation we are very sorry to mention that we are not able consider the same under warranty. The detailed inspection report of Bridgestone is enclosed for your information.

Please feel free to write us for necessary assistance.

With you Hamesha,

S.Radhakrishnan.[gun]

This is what i got the reply[frustration]

of course, its visibly evident that the tyre was damaged & its not a defect. atleast mahindra customer care was polite in conveying this to you!

with you hamesha! yea right, LOL!!!

Thread Starter #43
Thanks For all of your replies.
Note made to myself.
Hello guys can the tyre be repaired as it has enough tread left in it.
Any views on MRF Wanderer, As the AD Says TREAD ANYWHERE.
And my question is can i buy a new tyre of same specification but different company, May be MRF or Yokohama Geolander.And fit it with remaining 3 Bridge stone??
Totally confused. And i have never used my Spare wheel till now.
Will there be problem in handling.
As i have lost my hopes on BRIDGESTONE
which while purchasing the vehicle i had clearly mentioned BRIDGESTONE on the Order Form.
As bridgestone is the official Tyre suppliers for F1 Cars. I had that Brand in my mind. But not Anymore which has hardly served me for 16000kms.
But not Good Quality in India Esp for Indian roads.

Last edited:
And my question is can i buy a new tyre of same specification but different company, May be MRF or Yokohama Geolander.And fit it with remaining 3 Bridge stone??
I think this is not recommended.

I think, either buy one new bridgestone and use that, or you can try to exchange all tyre and buy all new yokahama or MRF tyres.

Top Bottom