Mahindra Scorpio: Technical Issues & Solutions

The problem ultimately solved. Thank you for your kind concern[clap]. I called MASS (Mahindra Authorised Service Station) for support as my car is not starting and it is standing at my garage. Since i don't have availed RSA (Road Side Assistance)service therefore technician replied they will charge Rs 1000/- to visit, hence i thought what may be the potential problem let myself judge first, I started analyzing the problem one by one. Initially i called some guys and tried a push start, which i failed. Secondly i called AutoCop Help center, they replied that they will arrive soon and there service charge is Rs 600/- i said 'OK' . Now i went to an Exide Care battery Shop and called a mechanic along with a Battery and a jump start cable to check my battery condition assuring them that if it is a battery issue then i am going to purchase a new cell from Exide only. With the help of spare battery my vehicle responded with a single crank[:D]. It's all done. I selected New Battery which is "EXIDE Mileage RED" @ Rs 4900/- with exchange of my old one. “All problems become smaller when you confront them instead of dodging them.” – William F. Halsey... Thank you ones again.
Thank you joydip for your feedback! So, the problem was basically the battery, was it? How many months had the battery done since new? And there has been no recurrence of any problem - irregular running, electrical accessories etc - so far, after renewing the battery. Well I'm very glad for you - sometimes the solutions to the problems in a car are completely unexpected, but most welcome![:D]

Hi All,

I own Scorpio S10. My calls get automatically disconnected after 5 minutes when it is connected to car's infotainment system via bluetooth. This happens at all times and at various locations.

I have changed my phone, sim cards and mobile service providers. Still the problem persists. Service centre guys not able to help.

Can someone please help me?

I too have same problem. Any help would be appreciated. This happens on both phone and whatsapp calls

I too have same problem. Any help would be appreciated. This happens on both phone and whatsapp calls
Hi, this was sorted out after repeated complaints with service centre. Finally the TL from electrical team found it was due to software issue. He upgraded it and no issues post that.

Request you to try the same.

Hi friends ,I m having Scorpio 2012 model I recently done service ,I m hearing scratching sound in my back right wheel,when I apply break ,some times there is no sound , kindly some one guess where problem would be
Could be rust factor, if kept outdoors. Or just brake bads are worn out. Unlikely, but could be that small stones/sand caught up in them...

Hi, I have a Scorpio Slx 2.6 CrDe Turbo 2004 model, I have been facing an issue, the engine light has been blinking for the past 2-3 months and then I now I face the issue of misfire. I have completed 102k km on the car it has been a gem throughout the time but now it has some engine oil leaks and it loses power while driving and then after driving for a while it starts to get power but it keeps misfiring. Pls help me with situation ASAP. I have attached a photo showing the light blinking.

Regards
Vihan

28FD03E9-F31B-41AF-8DAA-92BCC097754F.jpeg

Hi everyone , I'm a car mechanic and I'm stuck in a issue related with Scorpio crde. The problem is fuel hand pump load. Initially the car doesn't started after pumping the hand pump the car started. Suddenly I switched off the engine and rechecked it by starting the engine started without any problem. But after leaving the engine off for 20 mins the same problem reoccurs. And I have to pump it again to get the engine started. I have changes the fuel filter, the hand pump and all the diesel hoses. In addition to it I have also changed the crank sensor and common rail pressure switch. But I'm still facing the same problem. Could anybody help me with this issue.

My scorpio start giving noise when I release half to 3/4 clutch padle and noise occur only in first and reverse gear. Car was parked for six months due to lockdown . Noise is like elephant have pain and she need help .
So can any body dignose this problem .
thank you

I bought a scorpio vlx few days back. Now I need to know why my heating blower is not working. I have cleaned my Front Radiator also the inside heating core. Blower fan is also working. When i speed up my car in !st or 2nd Gear, heater works when the speed is slow down heater doesnt gives heat. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom