New Mahindra Scorpio Review Synopsis:
- New Mahindra Scorpio launched in India on Sept 25, 2014. It’s priced between Rs.8.69 – 13.45 Lakh (Ex.showroom, Delhi).
- This SUV is available in total 9 variants (all equipped with diesel engine) out of which two are 4x4 (Namely S4+ and S10) [EDIT: S4+ 4x4 has been discontinued].
- There are two diesel engines on offer. i.e: 2.5L (75 BHP & 20.39 Kgm Torque) and 2.2L M-Hawk (118 BHP & 28.5 Kgm Torque).
- Scorpio can comfortably accommodate upto 8 persons. Seating config include 5 + 2 (Jump Seats) and 8 Seats (Middle Row Bench).
- The major USP of Scorpio, as usual, continues to be its M-Hawk engine that offers an ideal balance between performance and fuel efficiency.
- Add to that, standard abuse friendly nature, enhanced ride quality and comfort, as well as host of new features help making it a better value package.
Last edited by a moderator: