Mahindra Quanto Exclusive Launch Coverage (Page: 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Scoop! Mahindra's Mini-Xylo to Challange Rio

Looks like an overgrown WagonR from side profile. Will have to wait and watch how Mahindra enters this untapped segment in India.

deville_56

Honoured Member

My friend in Coimbatore spotted it multiple times in a week near that area and once enroute to Ootty.

350Z

Core Team

DWS Auto member was lucky to get to drive the Mini Xylo & share some spy pics. Most importantly, it was confirmed that mini Xylo is a 5-seater only, with the complete boot section of the present Xylo removed.
Brilliant piece of information. I’m smitten by the SUV bug from some time now and if Mahindra can meet the expected pricing, this one could be in my consideration list. However, the only thing I’m presently uncertain about Mini-Xylo is the design, because it appears rather odd if we look on top of the A-Pillar and overall structure.

My friend in Coimbatore spotted it multiple times in a week near that area and once enroute to Ootty.
Some spy shots are always nice to have. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

New Mini-Xylo is likely to launch this festive season (October - November).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks Dodge Viper i think these are the first spy shots of the interiors and the boot! And great to see the mini Xylo is also a seven seater!

350Z

Core Team

Interiors are more or less the same. What actually needs to be seen are the exteriors. And I cannot imagine sitting on the last two seats. The space is strictly limited for kids only.

Drive Safe,
350Z

And I cannot imagine sitting on the last two seats. The space is strictly limited for kids only.

Drive Safe,
350Z
+1. Those are strictly for kids. But even they will feel uncomfortable sitting behind the rear seat. These two seats seem to be useless. [frustration]

well guys these jump seats seems to be useful for some occassionally more passengers onboard where kids can take those place or even one can remove those jump seats and can get a complete flatbed for them, but practically its a 5 seater mini suv.

deville_56

Honoured Member

Some spy shots are always nice to have. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
He was driving and his brother was a dumbo [frustration]. My cousin was in Pune for a week for training in Merc plant. He said the Mahindra SUV was usual sighting in the nearby highway and they play zigzag provocating other high speed drivers [evil]. His friend got some snaps. Lemme see whether he will share them with me.

Mini Xylo is not as good as Mahindra's earlier dream Renault Sandero

Hi, Mahindra has not done major change on Mini Xylo. It will continue to look ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom